YSANA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
playa_69
Padawan

Re: YSANA

Post by playa_69 »

Among lots of candidates this was maybe the dumbest question ever asked on this forum :)

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

and still the answer is very easy: MANY :)

williamferrara
Padawan

Post by williamferrara »

This playa_69 is even an idiot. Understand my question: seeing the Private Castings series saw that was only released two castings old, Ysana and Linda Adamovicha, and I was wondering if Pierre had other castings of the same era. After all, he entered the Private in 1992 and should have recorded many castings until 1995. But because these old castings were not released in the series Private? Because only the Ysana and Linda?

Castings old are very interesting because they are nostalgic.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But why in that case just be a member and watch all here ??? They are online on the site ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

I just watched this one, brings back memories. I remember a friend bought this VHS, and he said "You must watch this fellow in action, he is not good looking, but his technique very good." I cannot remember if the girl is ysanna or lydia. This was more than 15 years ago. We watched and were fans on the spot. From that day on, we made it a point to keep an eye out for this type of video, but it was very rare those days, as in you have to walk up a hill to find and buy it and walk up a hill to get back and watch it .. :lol:

But back in the day, our little group of friends all watched and listened to this funny looking frenchman, and we learned .. a lot :mrgreen: . We never missed anything that came out.

Then DVD's were introduced! can you imagine the clarity and audio and video?

Monsieur Pierre, you taught us to please women, drive them crazy, to the point where they will try anything.

merci beaucoup maître Pierre

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: the not good looking guy is happy been usefull sometime !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

montagne
Padawan

Post by montagne »

Quelles vidéo où photos a t elle fait avec toi?

Devo4koed
Padawan

Post by Devo4koed »

Plz Video :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For the moment you have only a remasterised version of her casting :
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/search?query=ysana

but I have some exclusives BTS with her coming in future

PW

Wawawie
Guru

Post by Wawawie »

Tout simplement splendide ! C'est des vidéos comme celle-ci qui m'ont fait connaitre Woodman... ahlala .
Et gentleman en plus, tu gardes la montre-bracelet (pour pouvoir donner l'heure qu'il est) et tes chaussettes (tu est frileux au pieds?) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heaven is only a woman away. I know , i have been there.
Then i had to come back, that is hell.