YELENA and SVETLANA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
ViveLeQuebec
Padawan

Re: YELENA and SVETLANA

Post by ViveLeQuebec »

Why do I have the impression that the interpreter, whom we only see for a split second, is exceptionally gorgeous? Vision furtive mais ô combien prometteuse...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'était mon ex-femme, Tania Russof, alors oui tu ne te trompes pas, elle était très belle !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ViveLeQuebec
Padawan

Post by ViveLeQuebec »

Souvent, les véritables joyaux ne sont pas mis en évidence. Cette fois, il est intéressant de savoir que le joyau peut être contemplé... Et je serais surpris que le passé (vous dites "Elle était très belle") soit de mise: je parierais gros qu'elle est encore irrésistible!

Merci de cette précision, Pierre!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle a presque 35 ans, ce qui veut dire qu'elle a encore un potentiel, mais chacun voit ça avec les yeux de l'amour, l'amitié ou la haine et ça fait toute la différence !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Operus
Padawan

Post by Operus »

Pierre, where can we see their hard video ? That's there hard photo set based on

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

the Video you put just online, was it not already online in the woodmanfilms section? i think i remember this scene from there.

Operus
Padawan

Post by Operus »

Thank you Pierre, but it don't look the same, photoset marked as "Hard sofa 2 +2", and video is "Hard sofa 3+3", their dress is different, in photoset it's completely dark. Help us Pierre :) Post "Hard sofa 2" with them

Operus
Padawan

Post by Operus »

Found them, but still, no scene that's on photoset :( :( :(

Want to see BTS of "Hard sofa + 2" with them ...

And another question, is their sex casting exist ? It'll come public ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But the photo set wasn't a scene !!!
If you want another scene with them it's here : https://www.woodmanfilms.com/movie/safe_sex_229

No initiation to show ...

PW