YANA M

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
evil_jin
Padawan

Re: YANA M

Post by evil_jin »

Des chances qu'on puisse voir tout ça :mrgreen: :?: :?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Certain d'entre -vous sont fatiguants !!! Ce serait en ligne avec le casting si c'était montrable. Essayez de réfléchir un peu, ça arrangera tout le monde parce que j'éconnomiserai du temps !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

misterhacova
Newb

Post by misterhacova »

hi pierre,
i love this video! don't blame yourself though. i've read you rarely see her with men because she promised her family she wouldn't do hardcore and she's very committed to her boyfriend. i know it's tiresome to hear these requests over and over but she's a special girl that inspires undying devotion and i am probably her biggest fan. i normally don't prefer large butts either but i think hers is perfection. for those who don't think she has an erotic personality, i suggest they check out some of her lesbian videos. she clearly enjoys having sex with women and couldn't be any hotter. perhaps you could entice her back for some girl-girl and then who knows? if anyone could convince her to do one more hardcore, it would be you. i will even pay for it! haha... thank you for your wonderful work!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know, and trust me I bit my fingers to have missed her by my fault ...and Private got the fruit from me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

I love her too but not enough breast, too big ass and too skinny top I think :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Trust me Madfucker, she's absolutly gorgeous and so sweet that you can't tell something so rude about her. A litlle pearl this babe !

PW

misterhacova
Newb

Post by misterhacova »

you definitely "loosened the lid" pierre. she seems to be wet just talking to you! and yes, it's her sweet, natural appeal i love most, not like all those fake boob bimbos out there. one in a million, this one. i will hope you cross paths again one day. happy holidays!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks, yes of course nobody knows what will be tomorrow ...

PW

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

I just discovered this casting and I must say she is super sweet and absolutly gorgeous. So sad that there is no more clips with this angel.