YANA PATASKI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
benedict
Padawan

Re: YANA PATASKI

Post by benedict »

master please upload her video after seeing her face i cant controll my dick
;) ;)

thirdbase6870
Padawan

Post by thirdbase6870 »

by unknown316 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:01 am
andi1950 wrote:
fastbuyer wrote:How many members have been lost because of waiting
I was one of the first of them... Very good content (as expected from Pierre),
but this "to be continued" strategy have forced me into stop my membership.

Exactly, what is the point to hold his best scenes? Not the best business model.

I have the solution. Just do NOT become a member and instead purchase
individual clips whenever they become available. I have been begging for the
Nicoline update 8 and 1/2 months now. So just don't reward such tardy behavior.
Am not "woke." Was never asleep.
"The hole is greater than the sum of its parts."

paolafan
Guru

Post by paolafan »

guys he is in USA with no internet connection plz are you so unbrained to not be able to understand that ?

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

paolafan wrote:guys he is in USA with no internet connection plz are you so unbrained to not be able to understand that ?

I think you haven't understood: it's not only a problem with the connection in the USA, but it's the whole thing "to be continued" policy.

From what I understand, people are just tired to wait for a long time the expected video (no matter the girl, it's the same for every one of them).

manuel.lanuit
Padawan

Post by manuel.lanuit »

Cerberus wrote:
paolafan wrote:guys he is in USA with no internet connection plz are you so unbrained to not be able to understand that ?

I think you haven't understood: it's not only a problem with the connection in the USA, but it's the whole thing "to be continued" policy.

From what I understand, people are just tired to wait for a long time the expected video (no matter the girl, it's the same for every one of them).
Hi new here but member for some time on and on as well as fan or WC since 1995. I totally agree with you buddu this policy is literally killing many members but hey your money boss. Anyhow would be nice to see soon her full casting is this possible Pierre?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS ??? I'M TIRED OF TAKING TIME TO ANSWER PEOPLE JUST ABLE TO COMPLAIN NON STOP !!!
YANA WAS THE GIRL OF AUGUST, FREE CASTING AS TEASER AND SUPPOSED TO BE ONLINE THIS MONTH OR NEXT BUT I AM JUST FUCKING UPSET NOW THAT YOU ARE JUST ABLE TO COMPLAIN NON - STOP FOR SOMETHING WHO EXIST ON THE SITE SINCE THE DAY I HAVE LAUCH IT IN 2009.
SO NOW I WILL LOOK AT YOUR PRETENTED EX-"MEMBERSHIP" STATUT IN DEEP WAY AND I'M ALMOST SURE YOU'RE JUST A BASQUET OF LIARS TRYING TO DESTABILISED THIS PLACE !!!

I HAVE MORE OR LESS THE SAME NUMBER OF MEMBERS SINCE THE TWO LAST YEARS AND I SAID FUCK OFF TO ALL PEOPLE JUST ABLE TO COMPLAIN HERE INSTEAD TRY TO FIGHT THE PIRACY !!!

I WANTED PUT HER CASTING ONLINE THIS MONTH AND WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK ON THE EDITING TODAY BUT I JUST WAKE UP AFTER TWO HOURS OF SLEEP ( MAYBE YOU HAVE NOTICED 3 VIDEOS ARRIVED LAST NIGHT ) AND READING ALL YOUR SHIT POST ABOUT SOMETHING "NORMAL" ON THE SITE
( THE FREE CASTING OF THE MONTH ) AS FINALY MADE ME ANGRY.
SO I WILL PUT YANA PATASKI ONLINE IN 2016 JUST TO MAKE YOU CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THAT PUSHING ON ME THAT WAY IS NOT THE BEST SOLUTION ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Amen, Pierre! :) Lately there have been a lot of complainers...I question whether they are actual subscribers or simply folks signed up for only the Forum...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mostly just folks trying to push me !!! They don't understand that it's useless attitude !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

manuel.lanuit
Padawan

Post by manuel.lanuit »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Mostly just folks trying to push me !!! They don't understand that it's useless attitude !!!

PW
Calm down please it was intended to make you upset I hope you reconsider not fair to make other members fans pay for people complaint pierre. :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Manuel, I feel sorry for guys who are not supposed be bad but at the end of the day when I see all thoses idiots which are not even a member of the site and just wait the scene to be stolen in order to watch it on a pirate place, I wanna see them in front of me and punch their faces !!!

PW