YANA PATASKI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
MightyMonkey
Guru

Re: YANA PATASKI

Post by MightyMonkey »

I know piracy forced you into this "to be continued-strategy", but the downsite is that that you end up being the last in row when you finally release the second part of your casting.
Someone release already a scene of her, and I'm pretty sure there will be a load to come in the near future. If you wait too long with your relase of this Yana-casting it may not be that interesting anymore. Even if it shows how "she started with hardcore"...

It's not to critise your strategy, just an observation.

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Since I do not watch any other sites I don't care about release dates ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Bizzarini !!!
MightyMonkey I don't feel anyone will feel sad soon when they will see her first anal sex ... And even if someone can get it before, well it's part of the game and I will have been the first anyway !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

polanski
Guru

Post by polanski »

Hey PW

Can we get a preview? thanks

pverboven
Guru

Post by pverboven »

Since scenes with her and competitors are starting to surface I guess (and hope) you asked her back for WUNF/XXX with DP?

lex5555
Guru

Post by lex5555 »

Rumors say...she is out...now.
Cassandra Wild gave us more emotions

woodyfan23
Guru

Post by woodyfan23 »

Yana is a bit wooden while Cassandra is nothing less than a ball of fire. :o :o :o

fastbuyer
Guru

Post by fastbuyer »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Thanks Bizzarini !!!
MightyMonkey I don't feel anyone will feel sad soon when they will see her first anal sex ... And even if someone can get it before, well it's part of the game and I will have been the first anyway !!!

PW
I don't understand this "game". If Woodman Castings has her 1st anal scene, then drop a bomb on the competition by releasing the scene. "The game" is an excuse for not having someone in your head office editing scenes. It's unbelievable that production has increased so much at Woodman Castings but there is still no one to edit and upload the scenes except Pierre. The back log of scenes is past long, it's getting stupid. How many members have been lost because of waiting ? How many members could have been gained ? What's the net effect ? Who knows :? :?

andi1950
Guru

Post by andi1950 »

fastbuyer wrote:How many members have been lost because of waiting ?
I was one of the first of them... Very good content (as expected from Pierre), but this "to be continued" strategy have forced me into stop my membership.

unknown316
Guru

Post by unknown316 »

andi1950 wrote:
fastbuyer wrote:How many members have been lost because of waiting ?
I was one of the first of them... Very good content (as expected from Pierre), but this "to be continued" strategy have forced me into stop my membership.
Exactly, what is the point to hold his best scenes? Not the best business model.