YANA PATASKI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
pverboven
Guru

Re: YANA PATASKI

Post by pverboven »

Ok, poll please 8-)

My guess is you were quite rude with her and she turned out to be a screamer.

I just hope you use some of your old techniques (assfuck the girl into te bed with her belly down) and camerapositions again (girl facing your camera while you are behind her in doggy), especially with a jewel like this girl.

I know you might be thinking of other things while 'at work' but please consider it, I know there are other fans who like this old-school touch too.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There is both of this, so I hope you'll like it !!! I was not too rude with her but she got it good in her asshole !!!
I suppose if it ever happens we won't see it on this site, but in a hidden-camera show on Hungarian tv.
LOL yes probabily !!! But not that one ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

MightyMonkey wrote:A gorgeous 18 YO beauty walking into your hotelroom and says she wants to experience "anal"......sounds too good to be true, isn't it?

I always get the feeling we might get busted if she walks away at the end the interview with a hidden camera in her bag....

But I suppose if it ever happens we won't see it on this site, but in a hidden-camera show on Hungarian tv.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are so right!
Thank god, it never happened to me. I go by the rule, "If it is too good to be true..........it is."
I see it all the time on the TV show "Cops". These poor souls took the bait.
caught in sting operation.jpg

MightyMonkey
Guru

Post by MightyMonkey »

Yeah, but Pierre is smart enough to prepare this own stage. He uses his own secret camera's in his own hotelroom. So I doubt if someone will ever be able to "catch" him...
Although this guy in the left upper corner looks like Mr. Spiderman..
Pierre's face could easely fit in this "gangster-gallery"..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

I did not notice #1. You are so right, it does look a little like Pierre. But I did not pick him on purpose. Honest Pierre. No offense. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

MightyMonkey
Guru

Post by MightyMonkey »

He's a lucky bastard anyway. Making money while fucking the most beautifull girls. Sounds too good to be true, but in his case it is true for more than 30 years.... :twisted: :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's call "destiny" ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

paolafan
Guru

Post by paolafan »

putain, elle est trop bonne, pourtant j'aime pas les blondes, pour moi c'en est trop, comme tu sais nous localiser, tu dois savoir d'où j'écris, et normalement je suis sensé trouvé dans le coin des bombes car cest un véritable vivier, mais voila comme tu l'as dit en France les filles sont juste impossible, si t'es pas parfait, avec le job en vue et convoité qui rapporte 100k euro par an, cest meme pas la peine de pretendre a quoi que ce soit...alors ca me fait pas peur de bouger dans d'autre pays mais en hongrie je suis pas sur que la seduction soit plus facile quand tu n'es pas producteur, et j'en ai assez de me faire du mal en regardant des filles sur ce site que je n'aurai jamais, marre de rever. J'attends de voir la black puis terminé.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahhaha c'est un post de pure psycho que tu viens de nous faire !!!

PW

paolafan
Guru

Post by paolafan »

bah c'est la verité