VITTORIA DOLCE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VITTORIA DOLCE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

LOL I was sure you will noticed the specific moment when she jumps on the cock and clean it without any hesitation !!!
She is a great girl. At first during the interterview, there was some kind of "heavy tensions" between us ( too many people told her bullshits about me ) but then I managed to dispel any misunderstanding and all became amazing between us.
She is an incredible performer and really enjoyed the sex at the casting and during this XXXX scene.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

marko971
Padawan

Post by marko971 »

Salut Pierre!
Encore une fois une bien belle et excitante vidéo, d'une charmante femme que tu nous montre la!!! Encore merci .

Par contre je ne sais pas si je vais t'ennuyer avec cela, mais je n'ai pas compris la partie ou elle parle de mariage ( si j'ai bien compris ), et des personne lui ayant proposées? Lors des tournages??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non pas du tout ça !!!
Elle explique qu'elle est mariée et espère que cela ne va pas attrister ses fans.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

azizbaskan
Guru

Post by azizbaskan »

Did she get tinder match @19.08, that blink sound :D
Şampiyon Fenerbahçe

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Probably yes, she enjoyed so much this moment !!!

PW

badblue31
Padawan

Post by badblue31 »

it's really rewarding. I love it. Alain Deloin -John Sys great band she's beautiful.
congratulations!
I'm waiting for movies like this. And please get jarter

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Someone send me this by email ( extract from Circus forum apparently) :
morons of the day.png
My job quality is horrible but obviously this guy watched it !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Wild
Guru

Post by Wild »

Right. :lol:

Well, let's say that for judge you must watch.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True but I really feel those guys writing are just them in fact because for instance here, have you seen a single of my comment :
“Oh yes this gorgeous girl worked for GG or any of the clown on behalf of the circus and now I need her here !! “
NO NEVER !!!! Because I don’t give a shit about get who they get but them yes all the time because they think if they stick more dicks they do better job !!!
Poor people ...
Yes I sticked 2 dicks inside Vittoria’s butthole but only because after her interview she was happy ( and me too ). So from this mutual appreciation we came to the point she would like try do a DAP for me.
There was no obligation, no need, just fun and this is what never happen with the circus, reason why they hate me so much to see most of the time I succeed to get with a smile what they get with tears ...

PW

Wild
Guru

Post by Wild »

I fully agree with your point of view.