VIRAG

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

VIRAG

Post by admin »

IronMask
Padawan

Re: VIRAG

Post by IronMask »

Stunning girl, more about her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe or maybe not ... only time will tell you !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Pierre,

I just defended you on eurobabeforum once again ,,,. I have to say however, this is one thing that is frustrating and I know lots of members agree. Please don't tease us paying members with maybe / maybe not on a 4 year old casting :evil: ++

Simple, did you fuck her ass ? Is there more we can expect like a scene or casting with sex ?

Horndogger

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's not for just tease when I said that Horndogger, it's when for example I have "something" and I still expect getting a paper to publish or because i'm still in discussion or whatever. But I don't want always explain it all that way ...
So then consider I have no more to show with Virag but yes I fucked her marvelous ass !!!
And thanks for your post at EBI ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Pinocchio
Newb

Post by Pinocchio »

horndogger wrote:Pierre,

I just defended you on eurobabeforum once again ,,,. I have to say however, this is one thing that is frustrating and I know lots of members agree. Please don't tease us paying members with maybe / maybe not on a 4 year old casting :evil: ++

Simple, did you fuck her ass ? Is there more we can expect like a scene or casting with sex ?

Horndogger
He would pay her 5000 Eu to have sex with her in front of the camera, but she did'nt agreed. And the master, because he has the model release signed by Virag, only with intervieuw, and no sex :lol: :lol: :lol: is just teasing you, as usual.

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

what a coincidence that marcog2013 posted exactly this text some minutes ago, deleted it and it's now here again from a diffrent account.... my guess: Ricardo has same spare time

marcog2013
Padawan

Post by marcog2013 »

Phelan wrote:what a coincidence that marcog2013 posted exactly this text some minutes ago, deleted it and it's now here again from a diffrent account.... my guess: Ricardo has same spare time
Bad comment. I am Stemcell. But you look to be right, that pinochio is Ricardo. Pierre can easy check the accounts by IP adresses.

marcog2013
Padawan

Post by marcog2013 »

horndogger wrote:Pierre,

Horndogger
So you have the answer dude. Ricardo is back.

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

marcog2013 wrote:I am Stemcell.
Well it was a 50/50 chance ;) so why not use your real account? Lost your password? ;)