VIOLETTE PRICE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

VIOLETTE PRICE

Post by admin »

balou
Guru

Re: VIOLETTE PRICE

Post by balou »

Very rare, a german girl - nice , I like her. But really complicated! Fuck her hard!

The only thing I have to teach her is that her asshole can look like this after anal sex, but not before... :D

War nicht böse gemeint Tina, du gefällst mir sehr!

Joke of the day of her manager while she was hesitating to take off the clothes: this is only the casting, there`s nothing shown in the internet... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Et Pierre, tu parles bien allemand pour un francais! Mieux que Ribéry!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Very funny to watch and listen...and the line balou mentioned... brilliant :D

did she got some Woodman treatment...?

DonJamon
Guru

Post by DonJamon »

What a miserable website she has, besites looking ugly. (my opinion..)

http://ollek-b-film.com/Startseite

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No Woodman treatment, I had absolutely no any feeling after seeing her attitude !!!

About her website, yes I agree with DonJamon...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Guess some "wake up" could have helped her :) But ok...
if i write that it would be cool to see some more "german Gretels" here... i guess i know Pierres reaction ;)

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Phelan wrote:Guess some "wake up" could have helped her :)
Yes, correct. If she has people around her like her manager she`ll continue sleeping.

The main problem was her manager=translator. Sorry, but he was a nightmare. Like Schalke and Leverkusen together.

I think the break in the interview (=loss of Pierres patience = no dirty bitch sex) was when Pierre asked her why she is in the biz. Her first answer was "neugierig" = curious and that could have been interesting for Pierre. But he didn`t get the complete translation, only fun fun fun. Next time Pierre, use me as translator :D

Her manager didn`t support her, the interview would have been better without him, even with her limited english language. I`m shocked about the german education system ( and I am a part of it.... )

@Tina: you go if Pierre is in October at Berlin at the Venus to Pierre, alone, without your dude and say to him "sorry for February, do what you want, I want to learn". Turn round, leave your skirt, spread your ass and show him your tight clean anus. Trust me.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah well said buddy !!!

PW