VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK will try to see what is possible ! To be honest I am a bit sad with this meteo situation. I'm doing a quick jump now to Budapest to meet Miss Molly Dae arriving from Australia this afternoon and maybe changing my plan about Viola because of the weather. We will see, but anyway a Chat should be maybe possible yes ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jakgem
Padawan

Post by jakgem »

Just to clarify. You are still shooting Viola this week and weekend? Just not the same shoots planned? Or are you rescheduling? If Mother Nature is screwing with Viola's shoots I'm gonna kick Mother Natures Ass. :x

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mother nature fucked up my plans but we are anyway doing our best !!!
At least this morning my friend Alex found me a cute Hungarian angel, analysed and Dped just before we leave to Balaton with Viola.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jakgem
Padawan

Post by jakgem »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Mother nature fucked up my plans but we are anyway doing our best !!!

PW
I have faith in you and Viola, I'm sure we are going to get some great new scenes. Just remember to keep us updated as to what we can look forward to. So glad she continues to do more scenes and I'm sure she's getting more comfortable and her performances are getting better and better. Her beauty and sexiness is already a given.
At least this morning my friend Alex found me a cute Hungarian angel, analysed and Dped just before we leave to Balaton with Viola.
What's her name?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No stage name yet, just I can tell you she's just 18 y.o since three weeks but we must stay focus on Viola !!!

PW

jakgem
Padawan

Post by jakgem »

I'm sure you already have it shot or planned, but can you do more tease build up to scenes with Viola and some POV style. Viola has that sexiness and tease-ability that is off the charts. I'm sure you planned on capturing, but I just wanted to ask as she just oozes sexy!
Thanks PW, and I'll leave you be to let you do what you do with the most gorgeous girl to come along in some time!!!! I can't say enjoy, because not doubt you are gonna have a great week with Viola :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Viola personality help to always enjoy !!!

PW

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

De façon générale que penses-tu des lettones?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Il y a deux catégories, les vrais d'origine qui sont parmis les filles les plus compliquées de la planète, et les fausses comme Viola qui sont Russes avec un passeport Letton.
Je prèfère les Russes ...

Sinon nous venons juste de finir cette petite scène anale avec Viola, il y a juste une petite heure ( l'image est extraite de la video en 4K ) :
Viola-Bailey's-(-anal-on-a-tank-).jpg
PW

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

She looks great with a cock on her ass.

Her eyes look closed again, hopefully she keeps them open more in these shoots than the first