VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIOLA BAILEY\'S

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes daba52, you're right, her BF is the key of the story !!!
She's very young and probabily life will teach her how the handle it the proper way ... at least I hope for her !!!

Darren, maybe yes we will meet one day but the best is to do as Phelan, or Equipe, Booz and many others who wanted know me, to come on a show in Bucharest or Berlin.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Darren73
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by Darren73 »

Will def do that pierre never been to a show although heard so much about them, recall saying many films where the shows are a part of the film, recall a scene where Anita Dark was backstage with rocco. Anita Dark still to this day looks great had a private with her a few nights ago couldnt resist it. But for sure Pierre will def look into that would be a great experience. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think too but she has to decide by herself !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Marchisio
Guru

Post by Marchisio »

When will descend video

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Let her mount first !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Bilibango
Newb

Post by Bilibango »

I think maybe you scare her and some other beautiful girls who respect themself with to much dirty talk. Alot of girl wont even do anal and other hardcore thing in private it why they prefer lesbian thing. It not every girl who like to be dominate in ''misogyne'' way. If you want to cast her with you in anal threesome it wrong way I think. You should try with a more beautiful guy , candle and softly thing like that. If you scare her in the beginning I dont think you will see much of her on B/G.
Anyway I think she look like Leanna Decker and she can have the choice of doing what she want. Girl with big boob are real popular and hers boob are near perfection. Well I may be wrong maybe she real kinky like Marina Visconti and she hold herself back.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I hope for her she's not like Marina Visconti ...

PW

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

I see the BGG scene she mentioned is now live.....still hopefully she will want to take the dick one day!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I hope too ...

PW

CrazyAnimal
Guru

Post by CrazyAnimal »

I have just seen the bgg RK scene with Viola. In my opinion, and I have already wrote here, she is a player. I dont believe her boyfriend (if there is a real boyfriend) is the problem to get her fully hardcore. The problem is €quity, she knows she is good, she wants more.

CA