VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
pilgrim33
Guru

Re: VIOLA PAIGE

Post by pilgrim33 »

She Trust the Spider??? :o

:lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The Spider is honest ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Andy Del Toro
Newb

Post by Andy Del Toro »

Hi, yes I know this that she´ve an manager unfortunatelly but maybe she come also for more. We´ll see.
What´s about the new Vanessa Rodriguez or Belle Claire? Both looks pretty and young girls.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIOLA BAILEY\'S

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know them but if If you want speak about other girls, open a new topic about them and one by one !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jakgem
Padawan

Post by jakgem »

Is Viola going by Viola Bailey now? I liked Viola Paige better.

Pierre, you should talk to Viola's BF and get him to shoot with her at the very least. I prefer to see her shoot with a variety of guys, but I'll take any BG scenes we can get.

Are you planning on any future projects with her, I know she mentioned something about shooting a threesome, but only played with the girl. Maybe if you can get her in another threesome, she would let her walls down and make the move to trying BG. Just a thought

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Viola asked me to change with that name, so I did it !!!

PW

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

And my surname is bailey too, well maybe there is a God after all, thats the truth to folks. Great taste viola. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Now pierre if you could kindly pass me her skype i will set to work on getting her to do B/G. :) On a more serious note i had the pleasure of going to Riga some 10 years ago with my brothers for my birthday and the girls were just stunning, ive had conversations with friends and some have said that Hungarian or Czech girls are the most beautiful but for me Latvian girls are number one. I hope to visit Prague and Budapest sometime in the near future to see for myself and who knows PW maybe i could watch one of your castings that is something i would cherrish. :)

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

You had a great rapport with her Master! If anyone can convince her to do B/G, anal and other things on camera, it would be you. What a girl! :) She does all for her boyfriends --yes, yes yes! :) :) :) I will look forward to the time when she makes the decision to come to you for the treatment!