VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have a problem to understand why some people like you try to pretend they know about our personal lives when we don't tell anything to you about it !!!

Do I try to tell you about your life ???

Come on, I am a cool guy and my wife can do what ever she wants ...
So better you stay focus on Viola Bailey's instead of my wife, because it has no sens what you said ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mehilow
Padawan

Post by mehilow »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I have a problem to understand why some people like you try to pretend they know about our personal lives when we don't tell anything to you about it !!!

Do I try to tell you about your life ???

Come on, I am a cool guy and my wife can do what ever she wants ...
So better you stay focus on Viola Bailey's instead of my wife, because it has no sens what you said ...

PW
Don't you see that I am only very jelaous that you fucked Viola, Angel, Angel Dark, Mandy Dee, Niki ANderson etc. and not me! :oops:

bibijones
Guru

Post by bibijones »

Who are you mehilow ? You must tell more now!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't you see that I am only very jelaous that you fucked Viola, Angel, Angel Dark, Mandy Dee, Niki ANderson etc. and not me!
Myself there are a lot of girls on earth I would like have the chance to do sex with and will never do.
I don't care, I'm happy from what I have had in my life and don't try to think to far because I have a marvelous wife.
You should do the same !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Je ne crois pas que ce que fait Sophie regarde les membres du site ! Si elle s'est mise en retrait , c'est qu'elle a décidée de prendre sa retraite du bizz et qu'elle souhaite que ses activités soient privées , Pierre lui il est toujours dans le bizz , normal que ça donne l'impression qu'il ait des aventures etant donné que le sexe filmé c'est son metier , celui de decouvrir des models pour ce metier aussi ! De plus je ne crois pas que Sophie soit une vierge glaciale , je pense que de son côté ça doit aussi brûler , mais c'est un deal entre eux ! C'est Marrant quand c'est Manuel Ferrara et Kayden Kross personne ne se pose de questions , ni quand c'est Rocco et Rosa , par contre pour Pierre c'est toujours un problème !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahahaha oui c'est vrai mais franchement on s'en tape. On a eu nos années rigolades où elle croquait des filles de temps en temps mais elle n'a jamais été attiré par des plans avec d'autre mecs.
Moi je ne suis pas quelqu'un de jaloux, c'est ce qui permet à mes relations de durer longtemps. A l'exception de Tania c'est toujours moi qui ait rompu avec mes ex.
Aujourd'hui Sophie et moi onn est très heureux, on a un enfant ensemble et là en ce moment on fête nos 17 ans au soleil.
Alors ce que les gens disent ou pensent de mal sur nous, ça glisse sur nos âmes comme la mer sur le sable !!!
IMG_2605.jpg
PW

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Excusez-moi les gars, je prends la parole, mais y'a Mehilow qui à dit vouloir se faire baiser par Pierre, ça vous à pas interpelé, on sait pas si c'est une femme ou un pd.

mehilow
Padawan

Post by mehilow »

Jean wrote:Excusez-moi les gars, je prends la parole, mais y'a Mehilow qui à dit vouloir se faire baiser par Pierre, ça vous à pas interpelé, on sait pas si c'est une femme ou un pd.
I am a guy Jean. Be careful. While you spend a lot of time on this forum,your wife is getting bored. Pay attention to her, quit the forum a little bit. Friendly advise.
radioactif wrote: C'est Marrant quand c'est Manuel Ferrara et Kayden Kross personne ne se pose de questions , ni quand c'est Rocco et Rosa , par contre pour Pierre c'est toujours un problème !!!
I would ask those guys too. But they are all fake. Pierre is the only genuine one,.that is why I pointed this out to him.
No bad intentions for sure.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

mais y'a Mehilow qui à dit vouloir se faire baiser par Pierre
Tu as lu ça où ??? Il a dit être jaloux mais j'ai pas vu de post avec intention malsaines vis à vis de mon trou de balle !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tu as lu ça où ??? Il a dit être jaloux mais j'ai pas vu de post avec intention malsaines vis à vis de mon trou de balle !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
Regarde c'est lui qui fait des tournures de phrases à double sens:
Don't you see that I am only very jelaous that you fucked Viola, Angel, Angel Dark, Mandy Dee, Niki ANderson etc. and not me!
J'suis pas le seul à avoir mal interprété, genre on aurait dit qu'il voulait se faire enculer, mais ok ok il est juste jaloux, ok ok ok. :lol: :lol: :lol: