VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Merper
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by Merper »

Thank you for all that info. Pierre.

Really looking forward to the DP scene.

If/when you speak to Viola again, please tell her that her fans support her with whatever she decides to do with her career going forward.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure she knows that but don't really pay attention of it because some people put in her mind a "guilty" feeling about what she did !!!
I was trying to make her understand this is the opposite and she did nothing bad, but she is sure she is right ...
I still don't understand why she did not stay in USA. She will have beaten many US stars and will be a rich babe today and tomorrow even more ...
But this is another story !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:For sure she knows that but don't really pay attention of it because some people put in her mind a "guilty" feeling about what she did !!!
I was trying to make her understand this is the opposite and she did nothing bad, but she is sure she is right ...
I still don't understand why she did not stay in USA. She will have beaten many US stars and will be a rich babe today and tomorrow even more ...
But this is another story !!!

PW
Yes, I agree. If she was in the USA, Los Angeles especially, she would have hit really high points of fame in the industry.

I do remember you saying a few times she is very close with her family. Maybe being so far away from them was just not tolerable for her. Heck, I am a 4-hour plane ride away from my family and it's tough. Can't imagine what it would be like being on another continent.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In life you have to make choice if you want succeed !!! When I left my family and my wood for Army school, I was so sad. But it has build me up stronger ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

Pierre who is the other male in the DP scene with you?

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

Pierre--

Do you know how many credits the scene will cost once it's out? I want to purchase them ahead of time so they are in my account and once scene is released I can download it.

Thanks in advance!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:In life you have to make choice if you want succeed !!! When I left my family and my wood for Army school, I was so sad. But it has build me up stronger ...

PW
Je penses qu'elle écoute trop son entourage , à l'âge qu'elle a , elle devrait penser a se créer un niveau de vie pour l'avenir , je penses que ses choix de carrière sont mauvais , elle aurait du rester aux USA et tourner avec des prods sérieuses .
Comme tu l'as dis toi même , au début tu as fais des sacrifices et ils ont finis par payer , désormais tu peux profiter si tu en as envie .

marek22
Padawan

Post by marek22 »

How much will cost the viola dp ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pierre who is the other male in the DP scene with you?
Thomas Stone
Do you know how many credits the scene will cost once it's out?
Viola casting part 1 was already at 10 credits.
The second part is including the DP and the full final version will cost 15 credits ( or a subscription ) but for all people having already bought the first part it will cost them 5 credits.

PW

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

bonjour pw 5 credits pour bibi lol ses encore noel merci l ami :D :D :D