VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
french22
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by french22 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:C'est exact, Prague et elle est plus fine ... elle fait beaucoup de sport !!!

PW
bonjour pw c est ma preferer donc je les a l oeil je vois bien ci elle change physiquement de plus en plus belle :) :) :) :)

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello

thanks to Viola and Pierre

great news :D

markvert
Padawan

Post by markvert »

Master Pierre one of your great contributions was the popularization of Cum Smiles and Anal/DP Smiles, were beautiful angels smiled during dp's, anal and after the cumshots. Me and my friends in the 90's could not believe those incredible scenes, the photos in the magazines of top models smiling beautifully during intense scenes. Could you bring that back as one of your masterful signatures? That would be amazing!

Viola, my angel, nothing stops you from being even bigger than Jenna Jameson, follow Pierre advice and be the biggest star ever! We truly love you!

CMEX2
Padawan

Post by CMEX2 »

Pierre, this girl is pure gold. I am truly thankful that she happened to stumble upon you and not some rogue retards who would have totally destroyed her desire to show off. Since someone mentioned the word "timeline" it would be great if you posted the real timeline (1st, 2nd, 3rd, no dates) of all the videos that are released or pending, it would add up so much more to the experience of Viola. Best regards, master!

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

WUNF 200? We are at 191 now. 200 will be at least a year, if not longer, away. Calm down guys we're going have to wait.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

10 WUNFs since end of Feb Bucki125...relax. ;) I think your estimate is a bit pessimistic :| Just saying...

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

bucki125 wrote:WUNF 200? We are at 191 now. 200 will be at least a year, if not longer, away. Calm down guys we're going have to wait.
I know patience is a virtue but I sure hope you're wrong. Not sure if I can wait that long, especially with it being DP.

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

bonjour ci ses trop long pour le wunf on lui fait une manif en bas de chez lui avec des panneaux 200 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Attachments
3c2mzubo.gif
3c2mzubo.gif (28.51 KiB) Viewed 2126 times

terafan
Guru

Post by terafan »

french22 wrote:bonjour ci ses trop long pour le wunf on lui fait une manif en bas de chez lui avec des panneaux 200 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
No DP, so chill

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

terafan wrote:
french22 wrote:bonjour ci ses trop long pour le wunf on lui fait une manif en bas de chez lui avec des panneaux 200 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
No DP, so chill
humour humour