VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
VIOLA BAILEY'S
Padawan

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by VIOLA BAILEY'S »

Hi Guys, Please not Forget that I have new Twitter page ;) Big Kisses :* <3 https://twitter.com/ViaArthur

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Juste spoked with Viola, it's her real new Twitter.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello Pierre :)

unless she wants no one to know about her/follow her :roll:
she needs to change it from protected to open ;)

you can only see her tweets if she lets you :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right, not the best strategy ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

VIOLA BAILEY'S
Padawan

Post by VIOLA BAILEY'S »

Ok! Thank You ! I have open it ;)
Hei Guys :) I will be very happy if you will register by this link, and come to look Mt show <3 http://violabaileys.cammodels.com/

manuel.lanuit
Padawan

Post by manuel.lanuit »

Sorry Viola, but I'm not into camshows..I hope you will realize someday maybe through the years that what really gives the $$$ is the xxx escenario not the cam. Maybe yes many wankers want to watch a girl strip in front of a screen, I prefer to see their butthole drilled to pieces. I mean don´t get me wrong it´s ok for a begginer girl who needs her first cash to buy herself soem nice Victoria secrets underwear or why not probably after 1 year it reaches you to grab yourself a nice Seat leon or one of those cheap BMW new that all neighbours buy themselves...but if you´re looking into nice trips on first class business..weekend in New York,Paris on a nice 4 star Hotel resort..or Bahamas with cristal blue water or steping your beautiful natural breasts each morning into this BMW in your garage then I think camshow will never take you here. But of course if you are good with it..your life.

Henry Miller wrote:My question was not for Pierre (we all know his opinion about violence
and piss) but to Viola Bailey's (It seems she's regularly reading her
topics here).

Really would like to know, but from a girl point of view, how a girl
must feel to be treated in a so degrading way. Can't believe they're
really enjoying it. Besides the insults, the spiting and slaping parts,
the drinking piss is always really hard to stand :-(

A natural good sex party can be really fun...but without violence,
insults and piss, and that's for sure.

A deeply sincere and honest answer will be welcome...if Pierre let you...
Jesus Christ Henry, to be honest with you, you look like a damn 10yo innocent child, what type of question is that? I mean....C´mon buddy do you ask your gf once you´ve done fucking her brains out or playan games in bed like fuck me bitch..Imagination..HELLO!!!!! :lol: if she feels ok with you calling her? or do you just make love to your woman with a bible in your hands and fully clothed. I can´t imagine myself sitting on the edge of my bed with my gf after getting done pissing in her mouth and destrying her butthole..asking her" Honey don´t you think it´s violence and not nice how I called you open you fucking mouth whore"??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Henry Miller
Padawan

Post by Henry Miller »

Here we go :-) The groupie fan finally showed his face, kind of funny. Anyway won't bother to answer to the stupidity of the post, it's not worth it..but somehow, it means i touched the right points, thanks :-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Manuel, why do you need be rude with this guy ? I think it's his right to think as he think and a quiet cool answer is always more appropriate than do what you did.
Just my opinion ...
And Viola's answer was enough I think to show what she think herself about it !!!

PW

king of the place
Padawan

Post by king of the place »

Woodman,

I wish Viola the best of luck. She is a beautiful girl with much potential.

However, I believe she will only do best working with you, Pierre Woodman. One thing is clear - the best content she has ever produced has been with you and only you. I feel like many others agree with me as well.

Best of luck to the both of you regardless,

King of The Place

markvert
Padawan

Post by markvert »

Viola we love you and that is why the best advice is for you to come back to work with Master Pierre and make history.

He can show you that you will make far more being a star than camming.

You can be the biggest XXX star in the world, be sure of that.

All the best to you and please come back.