VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Henry Miller
Padawan

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by Henry Miller »

My question was not for Pierre (we all know his opinion about violence
and piss) but to Viola Bailey's (It seems she's regularly reading her
topics here).

Really would like to know, but from a girl point of view, how a girl
must feel to be treated in a so degrading way. Can't believe they're
really enjoying it. Besides the insults, the spiting and slaping parts,
the drinking piss is always really hard to stand :-(

A natural good sex party can be really fun...but without violence,
insults and piss, and that's for sure.

A deeply sincere and honest answer will be welcome...if Pierre let you...

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

... can.t believe they are really enjoying it ......
Well I would also love to see Viola's answer because she is a great girl mister Miller.
But it can also be a personal choice if her to keep it personal. We'll see.

Though it is not so difficult to believe that a girl (or anyone for that matter) can enjoy the insults, the pissing (or anything else for that matter) if you are ready to accept and to understand one little thing. You, me, we ... are not the center of the world. Their are a lot of different personalities, desires etc. in this world.
Think of it, it could be interesting...

Let me end with a quote of a great person
Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself.
Henry Miller
liabatyd

Henry Miller
Padawan

Post by Henry Miller »

Very good answer Mr liabatyd, really enjoyed it, sincerely ;)

Besides a subject quite far away from music, litterature, rich treasures and beautiful souls...have to agree that none of us are the center of the world...but still don't mean that some people can use other human beings as human toilet :-(

Here is an another quote from our mutual friend :

"Life's wildest moment---she kneels on the sidewalk. Everything else she does is lies, lies.”

Henry Miller
Padawan

Post by Henry Miller »

Have to say again Liabatyd, i completely agree with you on some points. Yes, none of us are the center of the universe and the world is full of different personalities and desires...and it's great like that :-)

But it still don't mean it's alright to lose any sens of dignity and respect is the way you treat or you are treated by other people.

In our particulary case, all the world seems to turn around PW's desires, he's the center of his universe and all the girls seems to be used as low human beings, interchangeable sex objets, just here to please the Master and his fans. I'm sure some girls really enjoy it this way, no doubt about it, but i'm also sure that a majority of them (don't forget the different personalities and desires you mention) must feel embarrassed when the "party" turn systematically and very quickly around insults, spits, slaps in the face and final piss. What will be the next step? Eating shit directly from his ass?! A bit scarry :-(

Something else bothers me. All the discussions turn always around men's desires, in every post, again and again. What i'll like to know, in some sincere, honest and open answers, is how really feels a girl being used this way. Some probably loves it (i guess Viola Bailey's), some don't like it so much and some hates it and don't carry on the experience.

A mixt of testimonies will be really interesting to read. Sadly, it's a big chance that the third category will be not allowed to express freely their views. Am i right?

Maybe an idea for a new forum section? : "Girls talk".

I'm really sure Viola Bailey's is a nice person, the fact she's leaving the business for a more peaceful life is a kind of proof. Just hoping for her that her past won't come back too strongly in her face one day in future, all pictures and videos sent online living on the internet forever...

We must never forget that all these young adult models are first of all real human beings, having feelings, emotions, sensibilities, dreams, wishes, happy and sadness moments...just like you and me.

Let me end too with an interesting quote :

"The behavior of a human being in sexual matters is often a prototype for the whole of his other modes of reaction in life." F...d

:)

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Mr. Miller,

I try to avoid to go in 1 to 1 conversations in the forum though I will make a short exception her as I like your posts. It seems to me we (and If I can be so free also PW) think not that different when it comes to respecting people.
But it still don't mean it's alright to lose any sens of dignity and respect is the way you treat or you are treated by other people.
We are on the same page here.
but i'm also sure that a majority of them (don't forget the different personalities and desires you mention) must feel embarrassed when the "party" turn systematically and very quickly around insults, spits, slaps in the face and final piss
This is the section where I believe you are not fair. I did not forget about the different personalities and desires but it seems to me the separation between the ones who are open for PW and their own desires is done during the interviews and hence prior to the hardcore output. This website does not hide that there are thousands of interviews that do not lead to 'debauchery'.
Something else bothers me. All the discussions turn always around men's desires, in every post, again and again. What i'll like to know, in some sincere, honest and open answers, is how really feels a girl being used this way. Some probably loves it (i guess Viola Bailey's), some don't like it so much and some hates it and don't carry on the experience.
For sure it would be interesting to have the feedback about the girls desires. And maybe a few in depth post interviews could be very interesting. Concerning the ones who hate the experience I think you will not find too much of those here as per my previous point it seems to me there will be no action with them.

I might be naive (though I don't think so) but when you see the difference in enthusiasm and attitude between scenes on this site and other websites it is clear the girls experience the sex very differently. Maybe there are a few girls here who have the talent of Meryl Streep and deserve an Oscar but most of them really enjoy it.
And that is what I like here the most.

liabatyd

Henry Miller
Padawan

Post by Henry Miller »

Thanks again Mr Liabatyd, really enjoyed to read our short but quite interesting conversations.

I won't bother you more on this subject, let's agree to disagree on some parts, you know which ones i'm thinking about.

Coming here, i was expected to be crucifed by PW's fans, having the nerve to critized their Master and Idol on his own blog. Reading all the "groupies"
requests always make me smile...in a sadly way.

But not such thing happened with your understanding and tolerant point of view. I must thank you again for that.

So let's end it here with 2 more interesting quotes to think about...the second one with a finale smile (the kind of finale i personally prefer...if you know what i mean) :

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it" Voltaire.

But also :

"I may not agree with you, but i will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself" Oscar Wilde.

Take care

VIOLA BAILEY'S
Padawan

Post by VIOLA BAILEY'S »

I don't like when people speaks on my name for lies!
Pierre has always been correct with me and in case not never my boyfriend and me will have made what we did for him.
Today I'm retired but we are good friends with him and I don't know why some men here tell the opposite.
I am thinking maybe come back to girl/girl shooting soon but no more hardcore with boy (or if so only with my boyfriend)

kisses and big thank you to all persons writting very sweet comments here!

Your Viola

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

Good luck and good health in whatever you decide to do Viola.

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

thanks for that Viola, so beautifully put as ever

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes thank you Viola, I really apreciate your kindness, as always !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!