VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Alexis
Padawan

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by Alexis »

Gekk0 wrote:
orleans4712 wrote:So is the initiation really coming soon? or it´s just my imagination playing tricks, guys really think it will ever be updated? :(
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Of course it will be updated !!!
PW
Just continue subscribing, and wait few more months, possibly till end of december. It is necessary to prevent piracy of Pierre's content. :lol: :lol:
Don't tell this, you know that Pierre works for free. Rememebr that he is very upset when a girl tells him that she does this only for money. He can't understand that she comes to him because he is just The Guru.. Shame on you if you don't understand it !

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

Attachments
happy-birthday-image.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu es en retard ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well in a certain way you're right ( even if I know it was just sarcasic ) because we are evolving about our hunt against pirates and also more and more rapid share are collaborating with my DMCA service. So yes year after year the piracy goes down even if it's still to much.
When a guy steal 42 videos like a Russian guys did last week, pass all his night to put it on a plateform pirate and 30 mn later all has been automaticaly erased, I think it make them a bit nervous ...

PW
rapidshare and their ilk are so "not in the scene" since more than 3 years ago. please wake up and bring your head down from the clouds Pierre. There is too much you do not understand about pirate mentality and distro methodology, and it will be impossible to explain to you in a way you will understand, so I will not try.

Try to wrap your head around this: The people who steal from your site are not doing it for the money. The ones who do it for the money do not steal directly from your site, they leech it from the hacker/phisher who stole it from your site. get it?

And don't argue; if you can understand this, great. if you cannot, just keep it to yourself.

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Tu es en retard ...

PW
haaaaaaaa merde je pensait etre dans les temps apres ses le geste et dit il y avoir penser qui compte salut pierre ps bientot la boite j esper

andi1950
Guru

Post by andi1950 »

Gekk0 wrote: There is too much you do not understand about pirate mentality and distro methodology, and it will be impossible to explain to you in a way you will understand, so I will not try.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I have tried many times with no result... :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well you have your point of view but the guy who see the numbers, the guy who see last week a Russian asshole taking so much content, put it on a place where 30 mn later all was erased by my team because now more and more all rapidshare,tubes etc collabore with me because they don't want be retrograded by google.
I'm a trade mark you forget it, and even VK is still playing the bad one with me but I will take my time and will go to court in Russia and I will fuck them up ...
So tell me what ever you want, I don't try to explain you how is working the electricity inside your home. Do not try tell me how is working or not my website !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

I m not telling u point of view pierre, i m telling u fact. But it's ok, ignorance is bliss. So long as u feel that u are achieving something, what does it matter right?

Ever tried to exterminate cockroaches? Haha. There is only one way, and that is absolute cleanliness. But d cockroach is not xterminated, it merely went elsewhere to feed. And d cockroach will be around, long after you and i r gone. :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Stay focus on Viola Bailey's ...

PW

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Stay focus on Viola Bailey's ...

PW
You are right Pierre, no sense arguing about things.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Dobly58 this answer will be in few months only ...
Pierre: I think you should put the casting up for pre booking, and release it only when it hits 1,000 requests (with credits billed), or whatever number is adequate.
It's exactly what i will do ... After her scene will be online next week, I will let a bit of time and will open a special box for pre-order paiement of her initiation.
At the moment I will considered the right amount will be there, I will put it online ...

PW
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ...... the only thing more you'll get with Viola is her full casting including the witness camera as a special gift ...

PW
So, when will you "will open a special box for pre-order paiement of her initiation"?