VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
gekkho
Padawan

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by gekkho »

Viola,you have our support!!
Negative person have to be banned!!
I tryed just an hour ago to see your Twitter and nothing.....now i read this here. It's a bad thing.
Kisses

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

bonjour pierre et a vous tous. est surtout toi viola le sujet et lancer pour le twiter de viola. et du cingler qui la terroriser donc oui sa fait chier :twisted: :twisted: l histoire est terrible pour viola donc pierre si ta besoin d un coup main pour elle tu me dit est surtout si tu a des news rassure nous qu elle va bien en plus elle étai malade ses derniers jours. on est avec toi viola ps; désoler si j ai fait des fautes d orthographe mais sa ma énerver :evil: :evil: :evil:

markvert
Padawan

Post by markvert »

Woodxr3 wrote:
markvert wrote:A disgraceful pig is threatening her in twitter, translated some from latvian but looks like she felt threatened and deleted her account.

Please, Viola, block him, report him to the police and ask for help to Pierre.

We love you, nothing will happen to you, sweet angel!
What happened? This is horrible, I loved her posts on Twitter.. :-(
The moron is crazy and said horrible things, started to say he would buy her, threatened her. She should go to the police, Latvian is a very civilized country.

Woodxr3
Padawan

Post by Woodxr3 »

markvert wrote:
Woodxr3 wrote:
markvert wrote:A disgraceful pig is threatening her in twitter, translated some from latvian but looks like she felt threatened and deleted her account.

Please, Viola, block him, report him to the police and ask for help to Pierre.

We love you, nothing will happen to you, sweet angel!
What happened? This is horrible, I loved her posts on Twitter.. :-(
The moron is crazy and said horrible things, started to say he would buy her, threatened her. She should go to the police, Latvian is a very civilized country.
I don`t see why she would have to close her account. If this guy is spamming her he should be banned from Twitter not Viola. Hopefully she starts a new account, I enjoyed her posts and pictures.

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Who is the scumbag that has threatened her surely there must be away to trace his IP address, got to the police viola you have all our support

lacenaire
Guru

Post by lacenaire »

That sucks. :(

I hope Viola eventually decides to reopen her account, but if not, I would understand. It's unfortunate that there are so many assholes out there.

Someone should tell her how to block people and make her account private so that she can approve followers.

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:very soon !!!
Viola-Bailey's.jpg
PW
bonjour pierre ses drole ses souvetements se portent bien en un beau mois d aout lol

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Qui te parle d'Août ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Qui te parle d'Août ???

PW
bonsoire pierre ses que j'ai déjà vu viola avec ses souvetement en août elle les portait a cette période ses une photo d elle ses tout

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

french22 wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Qui te parle d'Août ???

PW
bonsoire pierre ses que j'ai déjà vu viola avec ses souvetement en août elle les portait a cette période ses une photo d elle ses tout
et je prend un abonement dans les 48 h j'ai q une parole pierre est oui ses surtout pour elle aussi lol