VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
BlueDiablo
Padawan

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by BlueDiablo »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:This scene is, I think, the best one she made with her BF in term of action. Both of them was really excited because it was her first time real anal with him ( I know at the casting she told something different but maybe one day you get the exact story ) and it has given an amazing and intensive action.
Also it was more comfortable than all outside other scenes I did with them and you can see they are really enjoying every step of the situation.
But probabily before you see that one, I will give you a present in december ( it's christmas ), the scene with the black shaddow ...
Or maybe this one in November and the black shaddow in december, not decided yet !!!

PW
Salut Pierre,

Thanks for the reply,
When I saw this teaser photo/ sample photo from this shoot, I nearly had a heart attack! I really thought that this was the hottest photo capture I had seen in a very, very long time. You captured Viola so incredibly that I almost 'busted a nut' ... Maybe you could bring Viola in for a live chat just before Christmas to promote the release of this video, maybe so live action would also be a fantastic idea.

Let us know, mon ami!
BD!
“Reason is intelligence taking exercise. Imagination is intelligence with an erection.”― Victor Hugo

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Which photo ? The shaddow ?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dax88
Padawan

Post by dax88 »

violaa you're beautiful

BlueDiablo
Padawan

Post by BlueDiablo »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Which photo ? The shaddow ?

PW
the one on the green couch with her bf! Volcanic expression on her face!

BD
“Reason is intelligence taking exercise. Imagination is intelligence with an erection.”― Victor Hugo

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes ! I love that scene. I think it's the best one she did with her BF ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alexchan55
Padawan

Post by alexchan55 »

did you fuck her, pierre?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Come on, considering the development of this topic you should know this question is a non-sens because no answer will be given !!!

PW

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

Pourquoi tant de mystère?
Si elle est venue dormir à la maison, c'etait pas non plus pour faire une partie de belotte.. :D :D

hooper
Guru

Post by hooper »

My vote for a scene with her soon!

And hooray for Latvian girls. Any other plans with Latvian girls upcoming, Pierre?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je comprend ta logique Damix mais je ne pense pas que tu sautes systematiquement tout ceux et celles que tu invites chez toi non ??? Bon maintenant quand l'invité s'appelle Viola Bailey's, j'avoue que faire une bise sur chaque joue et dire "Bonne nuit, à demain " me semble IMMMMMPPPPOOOSSSSIIIBBBBLLLE !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW