VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree ... but who knows maybe Santa Claus will have it in his basquet for Christmas 2015 !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dax88
Padawan

Post by dax88 »

hello pierre violaaa but does not write more in the forum?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know. I never push girl to do it or not. I know Viola watch regulary her topic but no idea why she writes or not !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

VIOLA BAILEY'S
Padawan

Post by VIOLA BAILEY'S »

dear Pierre and all nice people here, yes I look every day my forum but sorry I feel shy to write because my english not very good.
Love you all. thank you to be so kind to me, i'm just simple girl and very happy so many men speak good for me.

VBF/VBW
Padawan

Post by VBF/VBW »

VIOLA BAILEY'S wrote:dear Pierre and all nice people here, yes I look every day my forum but sorry I feel shy to write because my english not very good.
Love you all. thank you to be so kind to me, i'm just simple girl and very happy so many men speak good for me.
Viola, your English is better than you give yourself credit. I always find it charming reading what you write. Even if it's not perfect English it's always nice to hear from you. Don't be afraid to post if it's because of your English. As it's super cute when you make a mistake. Besides not many can speak a second language, let alone 3 as you do. So I wouldn't think anyone on here would be hard on you if you post your thoughts. We all would love to hear what's on your mind and about your career. You are obviously loved by all here. So please feel comfortable posting.
It's also better than on twitter where you only have 140 characters, here you can open up to your fans. ;)

You are more than a simple girl. You are simply an amazing girl! Everyone is dying to hear about your future that is 100% guaranteed!! :D

kamonyak
Guru

Post by kamonyak »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I agree ... but who knows maybe Santa Claus will have it in his basquet for Christmas 2015 !!!

PW
I dont want to picture but what is the surprise :D :D :D :D :D

fastbuyer
Guru

Post by fastbuyer »

Pierre ... you ruined the movie "Fury" with Brad Pitt for me !! haha, just kidding. Seriously, I when watching it I thought of Viola and the Tank scene for a second .. :lol: :lol:

dax88
Padawan

Post by dax88 »

viola also I do not speak English well :D ​​anyway you look beautiful

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I when watching it I thought of Viola and the Tank scene for a second ..
Amazing, most people I know and watching that movie tell me the same, incredible !!!

PW

BlueDiablo
Padawan

Post by BlueDiablo »

VIOLA BAILEY'S wrote:dear Pierre and all nice people here, yes I look every day my forum but sorry I feel shy to write because my english not very good.
Dear sexy hot gorgeous beautiful Viola,

Please don't be shy about your English. Most of your fans here want to hear from you. How you are doing, what new shoots are in the works, when you will be back in Paris to see our ami 'Pierre' etc, etc, etc. We criticise or focus on your language. Not many of us speak Latvian, Livonian, or Russian, so you beat us in this regard.
We just want to see the sexilicious Viola Bailey and wish her all the best for her carrier. :)
If you need a little help with your English, contact me via twitter, I'm on your list of followers... :D

All the best,
BD
“Reason is intelligence taking exercise. Imagination is intelligence with an erection.”― Victor Hugo