VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Vukmon
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by Vukmon »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:because it was her first time real anal with him ( I know at the casting she told something different but maybe one day you get the exact story )
I hope one day you will be able to tell us more details about this ;)
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: the scene with the black shaddow ...
I thought capture with black shadow and capture with her BF on couch doing anal were part of same scene. To be more specific, I thought she was giving handjob to her BF and one mysterious gentleman :lol: , and after she made anal with her BF on couch :D

So question is, if those are separate scenes, is scene with shadow just handjob/blowjob only?

kamonyak
Guru

Post by kamonyak »

Why black shadow?? I think there is different a guy. If there is her bf, it isnt problem. Pierre can show it

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The picture on Sofa was made in June and the shaddow picture belongs to her scene where she's looking by the window at Balaton Lake, and there is not her BF dick behind the shaddow but he was aware about what was going on !!!
Dezzler, call him pimp once again and you will be banned from this place, he has a regular job, he is a cool guy who doesn't touch the Viola's money and you should kiss his hands because if he never agreed to try fucked her in front of camera and on top if he didn't agree about other things that you will love like hell, then never Viola will have been exposed to your eyes as she did. So be respect full instead just be mean for free as you do !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

MikeJ
Padawan

Post by MikeJ »

"the shaddow picture belongs to her scene where she's looking by the window at Balaton Lake"
To be sure, the gorgeous picture of Viola in the red bra and shorts where she's gazing out on the lake through the window is the scene that the shadow/fly pic is from?
I love that picture! ;)
No need for Columbo or Genius. Sometimes I think we can all agree things aren't always as they seem to be, whether lost in translation or misinterpreted. Thanks!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In any case, day by day things will be more and more clear ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

You are bad man, torturing us with suggestive posts Pierre. :lol:

might I persuade you to post a picture to soothe the pained mind? :mrgreen:

lacenaire
Guru

Post by lacenaire »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:This scene is, I think, the best one she made with her BF in term of action. Both of them was really excited because it was her first time real anal with him ( I know at the casting she told something different but maybe one day you get the exact story ) and it has given an amazing and intensive action.
Also it was more comfortable than all outside other scenes I did with them and you can see they are really enjoying every step of the situation.
But probabily before you see that one, I will give you a present in december ( it's christmas ), the scene with the black shaddow ...
Or maybe this one in November and the black shaddow in december, not decided yet !!!

PW
Thanks, Pierre. I can't wait for December. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't worry, Viola adventures are just at the begining and all her fans will love the future !!!

PW

CrazyAnimal
Guru

Post by CrazyAnimal »

Thats what I like, a great future for Viola!

CA

alexchan55
Padawan

Post by alexchan55 »

pierre...we dont want to see her and her bf doing sex anymore...
We all want you or your crew bang her !!!