VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

MikeJ
Padawan

Post by MikeJ »

Hi Viola, You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! For you to present yourself for our fantasies is the greatest gift. I thank you for this and I am very excited for your big year ahead. I can't wait for the ball to drop on the New Year so we will have the Viola scenes we have been waiting for! :D
Could you please be so sweet and tease us with your take on your excitement for your next career move. I'm sure everyone would love to know how you are feeling about this next great chapter. I can't stop imagining what we will have to see from you in the Next Year. 5 or 6 scenes, I am expecting based on Pierre's "exclusive" scenes that they will obviously be BG with other guys, or it wouldn't be a big announcement. So please let us know what you are feeling about your next step and are you shooting with others beyond Pierre, like Dorcel?
There is only 1 Viola, and I just can't wait for your scenes! You are so Hot it hurts! ;)

P.S. didn't forget about you Pierre, please let us know ALL the details and don't hold anything back! This is unbelievably Great! :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Come on there is nothing more I can said at the moment, wait christmas for info about 2015 !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

I'm guessing mikej is either a jakgem impersonator (early period) or hasn't read the first 130 pages! The enthusiasm is admirable however!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Logic, she has a lot of supporters here !!!

PW

marek22
Padawan

Post by marek22 »

One thing is for sure Pierre is fucked, when the cameras were off 100%.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I do not understand what you mean !!!

PW

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I do not understand what you mean !!!

PW
Meaa if you eve going to fu her and not the pimp. :lol:

CrazyAnimal
Guru

Post by CrazyAnimal »

LOL Double LOL Triple LOL

CA

BoobsRealm
Padawan

Post by BoobsRealm »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:This scene is, I think, the best one she made with her BF in term of action. Both of them was really excited because it was her first time real anal with him ( I know at the casting she told something different but maybe one day you get the exact story ) and it has given an amazing and intensive action.
Also it was more comfortable than all outside other scenes I did with them and you can see they are really enjoying every step of the situation.
But probabily before you see that one, I will give you a present in december ( it's christmas ), the scene with the black shaddow ...
Or maybe this one in November and the black shaddow in december, not decided yet !!!

PW
Technically she did not lie in the interview.... I was told that she actually did that scene soon before -or after- the casting...