VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
damix
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by damix »

Comme tu le dis :)

Hugo Moriarty
Padawan

Post by Hugo Moriarty »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
oh fuck, really ? So then I must stop my newest project with Viola which was to shoot 5 or 6 exclusives scenes in 2015 !!!
Would you be so kind Pierre, as to enlighten us all with some details of your aforementioned project in the coming year?

Regards,

Hugo.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No details yet but soon I promise to tell you all !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

5 or 6 scenes in 2015? Maybe she takes one more cock each time?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

That could be great no ?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

For sure!

Mais j'espère qu'elle arrêtera tôt et qu'elle n'ira pas chez Dorcel ou autre grosses compagnies pour s'y démolir comme ce fut le cas pour tant d'autres...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Démolir chez Dorcel ??? On n'a pas du voir les mêmes films alors ...
S'épanouir du veut dire, car même si c'est mon concurrent je dois reconnaitre que les filles sont bien traitées chez eux, beaucoup mieux même que dans la plupart des autres productions et il n'y a pas d'arnaques financières avec eux !!!

PW

BlueDiablo
Padawan

Post by BlueDiablo »

Pierre,

What is going to happen with this scene?
11111.jpg
I really would like to see the rest of this...

If you get Viola for 5 exclusive scenes next year, it will be fantastic! We are all captivated by Viola and her charms! You too eh Pierre!
Keep up the great work and all the best,

BD
“Reason is intelligence taking exercise. Imagination is intelligence with an erection.”― Victor Hugo

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This scene is, I think, the best one she made with her BF in term of action. Both of them was really excited because it was her first time real anal with him ( I know at the casting she told something different but maybe one day you get the exact story ) and it has given an amazing and intensive action.
Also it was more comfortable than all outside other scenes I did with them and you can see they are really enjoying every step of the situation.
But probabily before you see that one, I will give you a present in december ( it's christmas ), the scene with the black shaddow ...
Or maybe this one in November and the black shaddow in december, not decided yet !!!

PW

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

How about Christmas calendar with new Viola scene everyday from 1st to 24th of December? 8-)