VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
dobly58
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by dobly58 »

The ride? What with a year long queue! Kindergarten here I come!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Gekko, I wasn't speaking about the video with the shaddow and anyway I have only videos with anal sex left in my basquet now, so no one should be disappointed.

Dolby58, I wish some days you stay on your favorite forum at LP instead to try push poeple to hate me here.

liabatyd, this is because there are a majority of people like you here that I still continue this business !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

lacenaire
Guru

Post by lacenaire »

I'm a little confused by your response, Pierre. You say that you only have videos with anal sex. You mean with her BF, right? Are you implying that the pic with the shadow was just a tease and we shouldn't expect your dick or one of your crew's dick hiding behind that shadow?

I was a little thrown because you seemed so confident earlier that Viola was going to do BG with other companies. That made me think she had done BG with you or one of your crew.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

That made me think she had done BG with you or one of your crew.
Did I said the opposite or did I said " yes I fucked Viola in the ass "???
No, until now I didn't tell anything but yes behind the shadow there are "some things" ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alexchan55
Padawan

Post by alexchan55 »

post a preview pic is best for business

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You already got some. Wait for the next video now ...

PW

untitled413
Padawan

Post by untitled413 »

guyz relax
nobody gets ahead of pierre not on his own site and business

keep calm and it will come and i know i wont be disappointed :P

dobly58
Guru

Post by dobly58 »

I think everyone's getting frustrated!! Nothing wrong with trading info on other site's for sure. And I've not said a word on LP for months, let alone say anything bad against you Pierre. However, there certainly have been awful things said, but not by me. Never did. Fishing for info was all.
But in all fairness you must love the hype behind this, and it is hard to stay impartial to it all. The Viola journey feels like we have a long road to go before she gets hardcore. Some will wait, some won't. Some of you on here are respectful, and are happy to see a video every three months. Me, I'll save the cash for now. Viola is the only pull on here for me and I think a year from now we might have the scene to end all scenes. DP initiation. Till then, progress by degrees.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Viola is the only pull on here for me
So how will you do if I have not been able to convince her to do B/G ???
Think about it a bit before just critic what I do ...

PW

blumatik
Padawan

Post by blumatik »

Pierre estaria muy bien que entre escena y escena tambien tuvieramos la oportunidad de descargar sets de fotos de Viola, serian muy descargados, no solo videos, tambien es arte y placer ver a una mujer así modelando en fotos eroticas, buen trabajo ;)