VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sporting lisbon
Guru

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by sporting lisbon »

S
T
A
R
S

B
A
B
Y

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello

Viola thank you for sharing your beauty on screen with us

I love seeing the expression in the models eyes so if you are doing more scenes please let your fans see you with your eyes open a little more(You can still blink ;)
especially with the blowjob

oh and Not sure if you read /see your other forum threads at EBI and ADT
but you have a lot of fans there also

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

Phew, Viola nearly disappeared off page one of the forum......need to get that promotions team focused again Pierre!!!

Vukmon
Guru

Post by Vukmon »

:lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well it is as it is and there are always girls on top page and some nobody cares about !!!
This is the rule, we can't change it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

CrazyAnimal
Guru

Post by CrazyAnimal »

I think is time to Pierre show us a little bit more from Viola's next scene.

CA

Woodxr3
Padawan

Post by Woodxr3 »

Oh damn I love Viola, she is looking so perfect right now. Showing us those photoshopped images of her future updates is kind of cruel if you ask me. I have watched the 2 4K video`s available now, from which the first was a dream come true even tho I am not following her for that long yet.

The second was kind of dissapointing to me, who am I to complain, well... I am keeping up with the best - mostly euro - big natural breasted models for over 10 years now. In Viola`s case, it looks like you are having me sit here in front of your site for the first time with my cock in my right hand and my credit card in my left hand waiting for new Viola hardcore scenes to pop up.
The scene - aside that Viola looks hot as right from hell in her black stockings - didn`t add so much for me, since there was this other girl involved, which couldn`t compete (by far) with Viola. I dont know when it was shot but it looks like a direct copy of the scene with Viola for another company, in which she almost got hit by one of James Brossman's loads of cum.
Not saying the other girl wasn`t pretty but if you have guys over at your site to see Viola, I would think those same guys are also into large natural breasts which weren`t present with the other girl. The sexual intercourse the other girl was having with the male actor was kind of destracting me from what I was really watching at, which is Viola sporting her large red silicone dildo. You must have filmed with more than one camera, is there possibly a version in which you focus on Viola only cutting the other items out? I did like the action preformed by Viola, I`d still buy the scene for that.
Anyway... to make a long story short, if you would ever be doing something similar again, could you hire for example Marina Visconti to pair up with Viola? Imagine those boobs together, however Marina lost some weight recently, she would still do real well for this, and maybe Viola wants to share her boyfriends cock with Marina just for ones?
Please tell us, what`s next? You can`t leave us here with all those preview pics that`s torture! And you know it!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You did two mistakes !!!
First there is only ONE scene in 4K with Viola and second you can't compare the scene I did with what someone else did with Viola and Hennessy, because with me she has gotten her ass pounded !!!
I agree, maybe a girl with similar body like Marina ( but not her ) will have brought another atmosphere. But at same time I like the contrast between Beata and Viola.
All is a question of taste.
About what is coming next, I really don't know yet ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Woodxr3
Padawan

Post by Woodxr3 »

PW, I didn`t mean to be disrespectfull I do enjoy the updates, I just couldn`t match the 2 girls, and knowing you are such an experienced producer I`d hoped you would stay in the big natural bust line of models in this particular scene. Viola did a girl-girl soft scene with Marina for DDF earlier, as you probably know. I have to admit that Marina`s weightloss and the recently added tattoo aren`t doing her very well, I just wanted to make a point in which kinds of bodytype I think of when I look for scenes with more than 2 players. The 3th player should be really hot to add anything aside Viola and her male jackpot winner. Excuse me for being a big breast fetishist.
I have seen Viola`s girl-girl soft on VivThomas as well, if I am correct it is the same girl? Proves that others seem to make this "mistake" as well.
About 4K I don`t have 4K equipment so I won`t see the difference anyway. Good to know that the first scene will be ready for my future masturbation sessions, ones the technique is available. The quality is excellent.
Ok then... I`ll be sitting here with my credit card in my left hand.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have a second scene in 4K with Viola on the tank ( see page 66 )
Thank you for your comments it's apreciate.

PW