VIKTORIA BLAZE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
radioactif
Guru

Re: VIKTORIA BLAZE

Post by radioactif »

:o :o :o :o

Enfin la scène anal, vraiment une petite bombe cette fille et finalement une fois de plus une qui cède a ta technique anal et qui y prend du plaisir !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui elle adore la bite c'est sans le moindre doute possible !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

valdo93
Padawan

Post by valdo93 »

ouatcha...

Deuxieme partie encore mieux que la premiere. Super casting, ya pas a dire elle a une vrai sex attitude la petite.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Clair qu'elle adore la bite ! Elle vient juste de tourner pour Marc Dorcel il y a quelques jours ... elle sera très belle en top lingerie j'en suis sûr !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

shamwow
Padawan

Post by shamwow »

She has great deep throat skills haha..glad u made her swallow!! Is she making any more scenes? :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Wunf and also with three boys and DPed of course ...

PW

Bjorn_Borg
Guru

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

Grrrr... With three boys ! Is it possible to have a (non-sex) teaser/picture ? :o

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're lucky I'm working on the same file of video at the minute ! Not time to disenterlace the picture but anyway you have an idea ...
Viktoria-Blaze-+-3.jpg
PW

Bjorn_Borg
Guru

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

Thank you Pierre ! A bit unbelievable with Victoria but true ! Your efforts with this site are unbeatable ! Keep it up ! ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will ...
About Viktoria, yes difficult to accept this idea for many people in the biz, but she started hardcore with me and we are good friends ! She can always trust me because I like her and don't want she feels bad during a shooting ! She did that one without even asking how much she will get for it ...

PW