VIKTORIA BLAZE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIKTORIA BLAZE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Cool !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ruizs
Padawan

Post by ruizs »

pierre great scene ... perfect hardcore... master and anal of viktoria?? when?? :oops:

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

ruizs wrote:pierre great scene ... perfect hardcore... master and anal of viktoria?? when?? :oops:
Wake up man, it's online!

ruizs
Padawan

Post by ruizs »

sorry but missing the whole scene of her first anal ??
:OOOOO viktoria blaze first anal??? thanks very much 8-)

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

oh putain...
hein?

shamwow
Padawan

Post by shamwow »

Thank u for very good scene!! Will she do WUNF also soon ?? :mrgreen: :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she will be in Wunf but no date of release yet !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes she will be in Wunf but no date of release yet !!!
If you did the Wunf video right after that night in the morning, it means she got her best 3 sex in her life in a row in just 7-8 hours! It must have a shocking effect on her in a very very good way 8-)

It is also very interesting that while she is moaning and mewling in the bed, ready to get everything you do to her, ready to be your bitch, even have to accept the camera recording that very intimate sex (I'm sure if she wasn't that vulnerable and weak at the moment, she wouldn't have accepted you take the camera in your hand), after the sex, she behaved like she gets fucked like that 3 times everyday! Not just Viktoria but there are some other girls like this one that i don't remember now, right after the sex, ignores the obvious pleasure they took from the rough sex you gave them. Hard to understand!

Goran

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

goran wrote: she is moaning and mewling in the bed, ready to get everything you do to her, ready to be your bitch,
Such a simple statement. But for some reason, that just really turned me on :shock:

On the girls, I think it makes sense, in a way, their reaction. Everything depends on the personality of the individual, but what you see in those instances is perhaps someone trying to 'save face" if you understand me... It's a pride thing. Me, I would be hiding my face in my hands an giggling like a little girl :roll:
omnia vincit amor

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

rafale wrote:Such a simple statement. But for some reason, that just really turned me on
It feels good to know that you're turned on because of the words I wrote (I have more 8-) )

About the other issue, your explanation makes good sense. Your "Sex Therapist" title on the forum is very very apreciated, and your posts make me understand girls' point of view, it's quite helpful, you should know that. Thanks...