VICKY BRAUN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MELANIE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course anal and DP too !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kottozveruga
Guru

Post by kottozveruga »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: DP too !!!

PW
She still only DP with you...You are the first and the last

sroyal
Padawan

Post by sroyal »

She did a lot of incredible scat scene more than balou style... :D very perverse girl..it would be cool to see orhers scene with her pierre..

Emwolb
Padawan

Post by Emwolb »

When will the DP be available Pierre? It's been almost a year...

:shock: ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tonight her first time DPed ...

PW

GapeAssholeLover
Guru

Post by GapeAssholeLover »

Casting with Dp ? Wow, it seems wonderfull. Hope to see some gapes :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You will today and a it's a bit dirty one like Balou loves to see ...
Melanie-first-time-Dped.jpg
PW

boa15
Padawan

Post by boa15 »

Finally!!! Thank you Pierre! She is a fantastic adorable and pretty girl. Its hard to believe it was her first orgasm but maybe it is the truth. I believe you really did make her happy like she said. You have made many girls happy in your long and great career. I liked the way you kissed her strong at the beginning and she liked it. I'm exited that you have more with her. Hope it will be soon. Hope you did PAL with her. Since she has done it and more then just piss with others it should be no problem for you to make an exception to your policy and show it with her. Also I hope to see her lick some ass with a better view. I know this girl always licks ass and puts her tongue in. She is a sexy and dirty girl and apparently has almost no limits. I think many will know what I am referring too. Pierre I have been a member for three years and will continue. I rarely waste my money with others. You keep getting better and better. Now please I hope to see Ariadna soon. She is another very pretty, young and perverse girl like Melanie.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

it should be no problem for you to make an exception to your policy and show it with her
Don't dream ...

PW