VERONIKA VANOZA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VERONIKA VANOZA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course I recorded it and even some anal preparations during the work but I can't show it for legal reasons.
Don't ask me why a girl agree to be in Piss and love and refuse to let me show when I fuck her in the ass but it's like that !
My personal opinion is they can always pretend the Hardcore scene and even the piss are just job but with me it's just because they like it because this is what the people will interpreted because theoriticaly they have no reason to do it.
Personnaly I don't share that feeling of course and for instance Veronika is a girl I like very much, but our world is full of compromissions and bad minds who push the girl to feel uncomfortable in front of this.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

brokeback
Newb

Post by brokeback »

The fact that she does not want that material released is strange indeed.

She has done a number of other anal scenes and other stuff that I would consider far harder and that includes at least two dp scenes shot by you and at least one gangbang scene that I know about, in fact it was a 4 on 1 with another company. You would imagine that if she will have sex with four men at once or let you piss in her mouth and is happy to have those scenes released then one more anal scene wouldn't matter.

But I think you are right. A woman can always tell herself that one particular scene is ok because she gets paid for it and it's just work and it's not really her but another scene must be kept private because it was only an initiation or whatever.

It is strange but I suppose people can be like that. I used to have a girlfriend who was a stripper and would do amazing things on the pole/stage at work in front of total strangers but who was then quite conservative when it came to sex.To be honest I quite surprised to see Veronika had done a piss scene. Is the other fetish stuff you've done with her along similar lines? Although I was also surprised that she had done a gangbang, she really didn't seem to enjoy it very much. The public person at work and the private person at home can be two very different people. Maybe that is how things were with Veronika.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the other material you have with her. As it looks like she has left the business for good there is only the previously unreleased stuff to look forward to.

Hopefully she has dealt with the "special demon" you spoke about earlier and has found happiness wherever she is.

Thanks again for replying to these posts Pierre, it's nice to know you are taking such a personal interest in what is being said on your forums.

Regards,
brokeback.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's important to me to b in touch with my fans and others because it give me the opportunities to explain a lot more about my work and myself...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

qwerty30
Padawan

Post by qwerty30 »

Hi, I´ve just watched the casting but most of the time her answers are only translated to french :roll: What does she say about sex with girls? Exactly in minutes 2:37 and 4:34

Thanks ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

First she says she prefer girls than boys and second she started sex with girls at 13 and with boys at 15.

PW

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:First she says she prefer girls than boys and second she started sex with girls at 13 and with boys at 15.

PW
another advantage of this great site:

i'm able to fresh up my french !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:o :o :o :o

PW

inthebutt
Padawan

Post by inthebutt »

Et dieu créa son corps ! :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est vrai, une pure perfection physique ...

PW

rockahamburg
Padawan

Post by rockahamburg »

hi pierre,

is there any material of her that you will publish? or is there only unauthorized material left?

thanks a lot