VERA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

VERA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: VERA

Post by youdaman »

You have to love those granny panties!!! I really don't know what else to say about this one, she seemed a little "special"! I love when she says that she's done everything she sees in your magazine and more :lol: I'm afraid to ask if you banged her ass. If you did, it must have been a slow day at the office...

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahahah !!! Not that day, she had her period and also she was very starnge as you mentioned but finaly when she cames in Budapest she got the "good one" and she was not so good. Then I decided to make a photo shoot in order to make her first time easier but it was not so good too. Then I send her back home and never saw her again but without any animosity, she was fine and there was no trouble between us !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

I've just noticed this girl after all this time. I know you made a not so good film of her. ?Is there a chance you might post it on your site? A "poor" video to you is "good" to many of us. And I really like her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have the BTS ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

BTS! That would do very nicely.

Alfredkwak
Padawan

Post by Alfredkwak »

Une sublime poupée aux yeux de biches :shock:

jamais je n'aurai pensé qu'elle puisse se dépoiler aussi facilement...

Ses motivations me semblent toujours obscures mais j'ai adoré son pull :lol: ainsi que son téton très curieux qui désirait également te voir

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Toujours pas redescendu ???

PW