VELONKA JOHNSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

VELONKA JOHNSON

Post by admin »

Dr zaius
Guru

Re: VELONKA JOHNSON

Post by Dr zaius »

Great teaser Pierre!!!

I think I´m in love allready :D

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Pierre,

Je trouve que la nouvelle façon de mettre en ligne les castings gratuits du mois est tres intéressante et surtout très intelligente car ça met l'eau à la bouche étant donné qu'on veut voir la suite et que bien sur cela incite encore plus à s'abonner ou acheter la suite.

Pour le casting dont il s'agit la fille est vraiment très jolie et douce et pourtant elle semble apprécier les "bad guy" pas romantique.

ça donne encore plus envie de la voir en action.

Alors au vu de la fin du casting/teaser géant, il semble bien que cette fois il s'agisse d'une "vrai" initiation avec caméra caché (que tu vérifies avant l'arrivée de la demoiselle) et bien toi en "initiateur".

Est ce que j'ai bien compris ?

As tu fait tourner après coup cette jolie fille ?

Merci

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Il est évident que cette demoiselle va ramasser grave le 1 janvier histoire de commencer l'année en beautée mais je ne donne aucune info supplémentaire pour le moment...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I've waiting to see this girl's casting since you first posted her picture!!! She looks so fuckin' hot, buddy!!! I can't wait until January 1, so I can see the rest of that video!!! Start off the new year with a bang....

You never cease to amaze me, PW!!!
Your fan, The Canadian.

lfb_1980
Padawan

Post by lfb_1980 »

Pierre we want a Christmas present from you,so you can give us this casting on the 25th December :D

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

I think it's great date 1 of January to celebrate the
new year 2010! :)

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Yeah, let's not get greedy now. January 1 is perfect. BTW, there's already a lot of great things coming up for December: Candy, Wiska, CX 71 with Juliette Shyn and Fernandinha, the chat on December 5, plus all the other great things on the site: BTS, Daily Exclusive Castings, etc It's going to be a fantastic month!!! Thank you, Pierre...

The Canadian.

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

THE INITATION OF VELONKA WILL
BE A PERFECT START FOR 2010 !!!
THANK YOU, PIERRE !!! :P :P :P

colombogr
Padawan

Post by colombogr »

THANK YOU PIERRE....!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE THE BEST....