VANDA CURTIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
nosferatu
Guru

Re: VANDA CURTIS

Post by nosferatu »

What is JYL doing these days?

I loved his " Matador" series that he did through Private, about 10-15 years ago. Very devious and very funny with his "ole" style :lol:

I assume he is now retired?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I see him every week ! He his working as "home builder" business and he his very successfull. We are friends !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nosferatu
Guru

Post by nosferatu »

lol - amazing!! :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

lost cause
Padawan

Post by lost cause »

I don't understand something with Wanda. You did the casting in march 1996 -by the way how come you didn't have sex with her??- and then you shot That's life in 1998 two years later?? And in the meantime she had already worked with Christofer Clark in Temptations of Clarise - i think in june 1997. How was that, you usually Pierre work with the girls after the casting and before someone else.
By the way i didn't hear good news for her some time ago. It was in the eurobabes forum i think and someone wrote that he saw her in Budapest and that she has done too much plastic surgery. Too bad she ruined her cute pretty face :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's true she did some surgery on face but at EBI lot of people writing are from our business and sometime it's just a question of who is jealous of who. So until I haven't met her personally again, I can't tell anything !!!

About her casting, well at first I didn't like her face so much but was mad of her body, so I must confess I did a small play but didn't give her any work.
Later we met again and I found out she was a very nice person inside and her body was so incredible that I have invited her in Paris and shoot this scene of "that"$ life"
https://www.woodmanfilms.com/movie/that_ ... ene-7_6173

PW

Remifa
Guru

Post by Remifa »

Personnellement son corps m'a toujours fait un effet terrible quand je la voyais dans des films même si d'un premier abord on accroche pas forcément à son visage. J'adore son corps.
Je la trouvais très belle dans ses scènes anales.J'adorais cette fille.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je partage le même avis !!!

PW

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

This is not Vanda, which filmed in Fugitive ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No, it's another Vanda.
Mrs Curtis is only in "That'$ Life" ...

https://www.woodmanfilms.com/movie/that_life_339

PW