VALERIE WHITE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

VALERIE WHITE

Post by admin »

Curious George
Guru

Re: VALERIE WHITE

Post by Curious George »

A beautiful blue-eyed blond. I am in love. :D

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

I hope for more but am not optimistic. Nice ass!!!

mjmy
Padawan

Post by mjmy »

Are you ever going to release the to be continued parts of these or just keep pumping out 20 minute interviews and never get to the good parts then die someday with 9000 unreleased scenes that nobody will ever see?

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

Personally I'm glad not to see a To Be Continued for this girl. Like she really has so much air whistling around in her head the noise could drive you crazy. Like you know she's so self absorbed. Like you know she has a fat ass with ugly tattoos plastered on it. Like you know it's such a turn off. Like who gives a fuck.

This was an interesting casting because I could tell right from the beginning you were either exhausted or you just were not into this performer. Your questions and responses seemed very reserved to me... not your usually high energy discussion.

Anyway, I certainly won't miss seeing this girl in more Woodman productions. :roll:

Peradua
Guru

Post by Peradua »

She does make a good gangbang video though

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There is no more ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!