VALENTINA NAPPI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
youdaman
Guru

Re: VALENTINA NAPPI

Post by youdaman »

A great answer from a fantastic babe who obviously knows herself and what she wants very well! That was fun...

By the way, Pierre, it's great to see you doing a cool vignette! Can't wait to see it...

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Youdaman. Yes it was fun, I miss to much the big prod that sometime I like to do a " more esthetic " visual !
Also the idea to do a full Italian video was interesting and I had this opportunity with Valentina who is very great player !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

I'm jealous now! :evil: Pierre, please inform me before you take one more shot with Daisy Hot. I could have a question for her and I'd like a video answer from her fully naked too! 8-)

Goran

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Here is Valentina's personnal answer !
Touche! (A hint for the fans of Gabi: Watch that bts video ;) )

And the new scene looks very promising...

beisenhood1
Padawan

Post by beisenhood1 »

Seems she answered a question not asked. It's apparent she did not read what I wrote above.

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Out of curiosity: Why do you still watch Pierre's videos? You already know, that they are not "your style"??

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

he is on medicamentation but still he can express very thoughtfully his opinion.
personally, i would have loved to see valentina with pierre alone. i dont like the new style video with 2,3,4 male performers. most of them look primitive and like bodybuilders. i remember the old movies (and bts) when men looked "normal" and girls innocent and "normal". in this respect i can understand beisenhood. i dont need some agressive bodybuilders have sex, that has no style and no class. i know its mainstream today but pierre should not go into that direction. especially the fans of pierre know that sex is about seduction and in castings also about mindgames. this is the true allure of pierres marvellous work. he should keep this in mind before he follows the road of superfical and commercial movies with bimbos and bodybuilders.

ps. maybe he could make an opinion poll which category the members like most:

BTS
Casting
Initiation
Hardcore with male professionals

it would be interesting to know.

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

You knew when you made your original comments, beisenhood, that this was going to happen. It's exactly what you wanted. It gives you an excuse to vent. Why else would you keep coming back here? It's cheap therapy for you. Personally, I kind of enjoy when you snap. You're very eloquent when you're losing your shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: And I love this..." your loyal minion brown-noser the Canadian"!!! Like you, I've been having a shitty time in life and that one really made me laugh! So, for that, I thank you...

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't take care my fiend, this guy is like a young dog getting his nose pushed in his own shit to learn not making it again !!! But he is less smart than a Teckel and for sure he will come again to show us that here the brain damaged ...it's him !!!
Alex, open your eyes, in Wunf with Valentina and Daisy it's ...your humble servitor mister me ... :P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

ah ok, master pierre, sorry i have no subscription for wunf