TYNA SHY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: TYNA SHY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm sorry I did a mistake before I went to bed because I was very tied and put the video in the WUNF section so it wasn't working ...
Now it's online !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Merci Pierre
Les babys face , je kiffe ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On est deux alors !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Trois!

Fantastic, what a baby cutie. As I said , it`s a coming to the roots casting, very Close und intense, very personal. Great !!

Pierre, you know I`m curious, what was the reason for the hard cut at 35:57, couldn`t she take your dick any more in her tight ass because this was the last anal action?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No ( and I understand you have eagles eyes my friend ) but my dick when out with a shitty mess. I thought she did not really remember that but later when I asked her to let me publish all, she asked to cut the "bad moment" and I promised her not show anything ...
That's all !!!

PW

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Une petite dizaine de commentaires pour cette petite puce et pourtant je pense qu'elle mérite largement plus ...
C'est pas une bombe à proprement parler mais elle a ce petit quelque-chose ...
En espérant la revoir un jour pour un WUNF ou autre ! ;-)

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

I would also like to see more of her. I think she got more practice since that shoot ;)