TUNDE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
doxxx
Guru

Re: TUNDE

Post by doxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes I will find you a BTS with TUNDE ...

PW
pierre please! if you do not have photos of bts in tunde which is what I want, you can give me one of those that I ask of other girls I posted? lately are unlucky and have not maybe the service that I ask but others with the same girl, I want one of those who wonder tui but it's good enough of other girls that I published

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Image[/quote]
pierre dream this service!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

and sad that it can not have even one idea when bts will take into account not avoid

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

beautiful girl........

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tonight ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Axel44
Guru

Post by Axel44 »

Elle a pas forcément l'air d'avoir inventé la poudre, mais semble avoir toutes les qualités pour le X.
Elle a du potentiel et ca se voit. On devine à sa façon de montrer sa culotte à son entourage masculin qu'elle ne manque pas de culot ni d'envie.
Quelques instants plus tard elle est dans son élement: une queue fermement dans chaque main , une autre dans la bouche, le naturel a repris le dessus.
Meme en dp avec ses partenaires du moment calés au fond de ses orifices, on sent toujours l'envie de bien faire et de plaire au réalisateur
C'est toujours sympa de voir des starlettes en herbe ravies d'être au centre de l'attention et de pouvoir montrer leur savoir faire à la caméra. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pou l'avoir "pratiqué" pas mal de fois en privé, je peux te dire que celle là aimait autant la bite que moi les chattes !!! Une fille vraiment gentille en plus ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

yes, I also think she was a sex bomb despite her innocent face! Look how beautiful in this other service that would be nice to see her in action !!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

do you have tunde in this bts?