TIFFANY ROUSSO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: TIFFANY ROUSSO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Absolutely !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Pierre you were surprised by what David Perry said to Tiffany during the "kurva" scene I found it funny. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you say so ... :D :D :D

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Pierre was browsing twitter and I noticed that Tiffany has already returned to the filming.

As a great actress I would like to see you together with Ian Scott I consider that they would do a good chemistry in a Wunf scene and if you integrate even better. :D :) ;) :o :P

godofwar
Padawan

Post by godofwar »

Another gangbang with Tiffany would be amazing

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

J'ai toujours aimé Tiffany Rousso, mais je me désespérais (sur la 1ère partie de sa carrière) de ne pas la voir faire de DP, chose qu'elle a finalement fini par faire avec son mari et PW très récemment :D

Effectivement ce serait chouette de revoir Tiffany de nouveau avec l'équipe de PW, mais ce qui serait kiffant et original ce serait de réunir Tiffany, Rebecca Volpetti, et...leurs deux maris respectifs, Ian scott & Thomas Stone, pour une bonne baise et les ingrédients (anal et Dp) que l'on adore. C'est pas interdit de rêver ;) ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ca me prendrait 5 minutes d'organiser ça mais je ne sais pas si cela serait plaisant pour tout le monde.
j'ai bien un scenario potentiel dans le crâne mais l'age de Ian Scott ( ou Thomas Stone si on echange les partenaires réelles ) ne collent pas avec mon histoire de base mais j'ai aussi une option pour une solution plus "scandaleuse" !!!

PW

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Interesting

As main shot is Tiffany and she would make a strong Wunf scene.

As actors Ian Scott, David Perry and the one who can not miss Pierre Woodman.

Pierre confirms what he agrees with his team.

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

:o Wao Tiffany has a unique vagina the way these two lips intertwine, leaves me speechless. :idea:

We hope to see her soon on stage a strong ganbang would be interesting.
Attachments
IMG_20190421_214845.jpg

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: j'ai aussi une option pour une solution plus "scandaleuse" !!!

PW
Hello Pierre, est-il possible de savoir ce que tu entends par là, ou préfères tu ne rien dire tant que tu n'es sûr de rien?