TIFANY BANX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
balou
Guru

Re: TIFANY BANX

Post by balou »

Bravo Bravo Bravo!!!

This time I could quote myself, she`s so incredible natural and normal. Fantastic action, not too crazy, but with the special touch.

To those guys who always critize everything, go to 55:05! Notice how she sucks the cock which was a long time in her ass. With such a pleasure to please the man, wow. Incredible intense moment. Dear "experts" who called her "small minded", if you have someone like her at home, Chapeau. If not: s _ _ _ u _ !

And to be continued: give me time to refill :D

@Tifany, sollte dich irgendeiner kritisieren, hör nicht drauf, du hast mich mit deiner Ausstrahlung von der ersten Sekunde an geflasht, du hast das spezielle etwas...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahaah I like your way to think balou !!! Well said ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Zlatko
Guru

Post by Zlatko »

c'est de la dynamite cette nana, très bon casting

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Just downloaded! No time to watch right now but I am a happy camper now that it has been released! 8-) 8-) What a fun evening this will be! :twisted: :twisted: Thank you Pierre! You always deliver the goods! ;) ;)

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Du bonheur , enfin !
En plus d'être belle , elle a un grain de peau que je trouve magnifique ...
Le même que Misha Cross

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ah bon ??? La petite polak est blanche comme la neige tandis que la petite Shuss est plutot mate en comparaison ... Question touché c'est là aussi très different !
C'est mon avis perso, après bien sûr chacun voit midi à sa porte ...

Daba52, don't hurt your hands too much !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

This scene is amazing!! Love her hairy bush and her pure natural responses. Just great!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Thank you Pierre! I think I can handle the situation! ;) ;) However, I think I would prefer to have been in your situation with Tifany! 8-) She was really hot and looked like she could have handled a few more of the crew! :twisted: :twisted: Wow! That is hot! 8-) 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

PW

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

Wow. This one is good. I always enjoy the ones that Pierre work on personally, the results are always good. Great scene to close out January 2015 with (unless Viola-Ray scene is up midnight tonite :mrgreen: )

Looking forward to February Pierre, have a safe trip home.