THEA SCARLETT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: THEA SCARLETT

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No I did not, I'm a gentleman !!! ;) ;) ;)

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Stevostin
Padawan

Post by Stevostin »

So a gentleman always fuck with a camera then? :lol:
Guess I'll start to be a gentleman now :p

Anyway, it's one of the casting I'm really impatient to see what's next. I really hope you punished her hard for hurting your dick. Even better if it involve piss :twisted:

jollieashish
Padawan

Post by jollieashish »

I love this way of girls approaching to you rather than you spotting them (Celine also did the same). Please put emails also of the girls who wants to work with you. This way we get more excited and want to see them badly with you.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have no time to play that game, reason why it's always real ( if fake we know in 24 or 48h ) !!!
I wish they were more but it's as it is ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

deadooooo
Newb

Post by deadooooo »

I want the second scene,what time you will put it out ;)

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Sure Pierre, it's been a long time since you put the first part, it's time to put the continuation and close the Thea Scarlett circle, don't you think? ;) ;) ;)
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

I second that!
I've been waiting for this one for a looooong time :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ok I will do my best ...

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Thank you, Pierre! :D Just like the newly released Bonny Singer video, being patient is worth it! Would love to see her with you and the crew! 8-) Love that you can get the girls to try some things they would not ordinarily do! 8-) Anal? DP? Gangbang? PAL? Who knows what magic you can perform with any one girl? Obviously you do! And we all benefit from your tenacity! :twisted: :twisted:

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

That's coooooooooool news!!! We all know what it means when you say "I'll do my best" ;)
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D