TERKA ANGELINE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Curious George
Guru

Re: TERKA ANGELINE

Post by Curious George »

Better late then never.
I finally got to watch and listen to the full casting and initiation. Pierre said that it took 2 hours to convince her to have her first sexual experience. That means that there is 1 hour and 45 minutes missing from the interview after she says no for the last time. Those 100 or so minutes are Pierre's trade secret to seducing girls.
The lighting is great, the images are sharp and clear, the sound is superb, and without her knowing it, Pierre had positioned her body in such a way to show her fine body in the best possible way. She has a great body and it makes the sex scene even more erotic. He took her cherry first, and anal second. Very interesting using the doggy position for her first time. He needed "motion lotion" to ease it into her tight unused hole. Her face showed only a little discomfort as he eased it in for the first time. Pierre brought his "A" game to the bed, because never did she hesitate to do what he instructed. I lost count of the number of climaxes that she had. But she did not appear to be exhausted, being 18, she still had a lot of energy left. I heard Pierre proclaim "Fantastique", and she was indeed fantastic. I was a little surprised at how quickly she tried to swallow his penis. Either she had done it before, or was so horny she just went for it. And I am sure even Pierre was surprised when she swallowed his cum. It was a great shot of her freshly deflowered pussy after Pierre open up both holes. Too bad there is no shot of her pussy when it was still all sealed up.
To conclude: it was a terrific scene of her sexual awaking and with such a positive experience, I can understand why she allowed it to be shown, and was(is) willing to do other scenes with other people to expand her sexual knowledge.
Bravo Pierre. :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

rocco
Padawan

Post by rocco »

Pierre, back to work, tell us: What happened to Terka? What dirty things your boys did to her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You will see ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

SpongeBob
Padawan

Post by SpongeBob »

I really like her, she look so shy.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Because she is, and a lot ...

PW

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

When will we see more?
Can you give us a SWAG?
(Scientific Wild Ass Guess) :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No time yet ... sorry !!!

PW

rocco
Padawan

Post by rocco »

Hi Pierre, is she still in business or did she retire - with nothing left but the films in your archive?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

looks like she is retired !!!

PW