TERA JOY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

TERA JOY

Post by admin »

dp_dap_dpp
Guru

Re: TERA JOY

Post by dp_dap_dpp »

Hello everyone,
I can't believe I'm the first to write in this thread, I thought Tera would have a huge list of fans, I think she deserves it.
Thank you Pierre for the "ice ring" BTS, Tera seems to have quite a good time with your killer team.... and I did not know she was soo good at ... skating :) Any plans to upload the hardcore scene? Sorry for asking you about "old stuff", which may be difficult to find in your files, but I think it would be a pity to leave such a diamond buried underground...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes don't worry this site will come one day on the site !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dp_dap_dpp
Guru

Post by dp_dap_dpp »

Hello guys, nobody interested with Tera?
What do you think, Pierre? Is it me or she is one of the best girls on this site?
And the BTS is hot, despite the ice ... :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tera is an adorable person and for sure very hot sexualy yes ! She has not a super success here, I don't know why she deserves better attention I think ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dapforever
Padawan

Post by dapforever »

Tera is a Joy...

She is great

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes for sure ... I like her very much !

PW

luckylu
Padawan

Post by luckylu »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Tera is an adorable person and for sure very hot sexualy yes ! She has not a super success here, I don't know why because she deserves better attention I think ...
i think theres not enouge Material from her on your Site to build an Opinion about her. She done a lot of Scenes since first appearance on Woodman, she is beautyfull and very kinky wonder why she didnt shoot more with you?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Because after she was shooting so much that I didn't was very attract by idea to do more. But the scene on the ice is unforgetable for me ...

PW