TAYLOR SANDS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: TAYLOR SANDS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is very easy person but she knows exactly what she wants.
It normal, she has a brain and use it well ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jojo91X
Padawan

Post by Jojo91X »

Well, regarding to Oldje, I can´t see it as anything degradating for the performer. Aleska Diamond, Gina Gerson, Alessandra Jane, Angel Rivas...They all did it and it isn´t/wasn´t negative for their careers (I even would say otherwise). It´s a matter of subjective preferences I guess, as any other site.

And she indeed look intelligent, Rebecca Lord hired her, she acted with Joel Tomas, Alexa´s boyfriend, and she really values her as I´ve read. Big star in proccess? I would say she has the conditions for it, as Misha Cross had.

Sazerac
Padawan

Post by Sazerac »

Under the new site format, this casting is marked "to be fully updated later".

So perhaps you are being a bit... disingenuous? (it's the same in French, no?)

Anyway, perhaps in the remaining part of the casting, we will eventually discover why you were surprised to learn that she is a vegetarian? :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

regarding to Oldje, I can´t see it as anything degradating for the performer
I agree, especialy because myself I'm more and more at the door of this category but I can understand if a girl does not agree with it !!!
So perhaps you are being a bit... disingenuous?
Don't worry, if the mention about Update appears it's because I pushed the button for it ... but an update can be mant things, as you said, the reason why I was surprised she is vegetarian !!! ;) ;) ;)

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

sbando
Padawan

Post by sbando »

I like her a damn lot, she's the sweetest.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Absolutely, and she has something magnetic, a burning fire in the eyes that very few girls have in their soul !!!

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

In this case, if I were you Pierre I would have made an exception to your "necessity" to do anal. I'm sure most sane people here would understand why anal wasn't in the scene you shoot with her.

At least in private you should have had sex with her and maybe shared the story of the experience. She isn't like those American($$$) girls who I understand why you don't touch without anal.

She is so special. Hope and pray this isn't the end of the story.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

if I were you Pierre I would have made an exception to your "necessity" to do anal
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
if I were you Pierre I would have made an exception to your "necessity" to do anal
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
Well...not your necessity but the necessity of the WCX site. You know what I mean...

Maybe a b/g WSG would be an idea. I don't think people demand and NEED anal in WSG.

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Love your comment that you were surprised she was a vegetarian ;) :lol: I am sure we are in for some good fun with her!