TAYLOR SANDS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: TAYLOR SANDS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But this one doesn't care money at all !!! If she does something, she does it because her feeling tell her it's the right decision, but a mountain of €uros has no impact on her and the richest company of this industry have already proposed her the moon to get her litlle flower but she has refused. She's really respectable for this ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kingjulian1983
Padawan

Post by kingjulian1983 »

to expect a continuation ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Time will tell you or maybe your brain if you watch with attention the end of the video !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kingjulian1983
Padawan

Post by kingjulian1983 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Time will tell you or maybe your brain if you watch with attention the end of the video !!!

PW
an offense absolutely free, at the end of the video you have not written anything is just a happy face....(or are you so subtlety and want to tell us that where others have failed, you have managed, Woodman and subtlety, joke of the evening) so in conclusion to expect a continuation.yes or no ( for people like me who can not use their brain)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

an offense absolutely free
There was not any offence in mind, in french we use this sentence in both way, rude or for kidding, and sorry if it was looking agressive but it was not my intention, I wanted use the cool sens and I must said you have a very good brain after I see what you just wrote above ...

PW

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

wow wow wow... Pierre! I can't wait to see her initiation... Please please please... don't make us wait too long for her... Bravo to you!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Did I said there was an initiation ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

no needs to say
just a teaser can make us happy :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm sure but ...

PW

Jojo91X
Padawan

Post by Jojo91X »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:But this one doesn't care money at all !!! If she does something, she does it because her feeling tell her it's the right decision, but a mountain of €uros has no impact on her and the richest company of this industry have already proposed her the moon to get her litlle flower but she has refused. She's really respectable for this ...

PW
I´ve heard that too. She makes her own calls for working, for example, I´ve heard she rejected some male performers and sites as Oldje, etc.