TAYLOR MAY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

TAYLOR MAY

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: TAYLOR MAY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her XXXX with Ricky Mancini and me is coming tomorrow :

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... _9373.html
Taylor-may-+-2-men.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

poeman68
Padawan

Post by poeman68 »

Oh man. For a second I was worried we were not going to get a Taylor XXX but instead you giving XXXX. Thank you oh wise and cunning one. She is fucking hot.

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

First DP?

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Yes, she has something special, she is interesting.

A very nice natural body and charming style. I like her very much.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

First DP?
We did it but I can't show you ... it was private moment !!!
She wanted try it so we did it. But her agent wasn't OK for any publication, so it's something personal not for the public.
It happened very often like that ... Cristina Sinn and Chloe Amour for instance did the same with Ricky and me and later another for camera on a different scene !!!
she has something special, she is interesting.
I recommend you to watch in detail the cunnilingus at the end, hope you can see the twice her pussy has squirted naturally. It's not often like this ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

If you can't show us I think I would rather not know!

Happy Xmas!

poeman68
Padawan

Post by poeman68 »

Fantastic. Thank you so much.

By the way how strong was the squirt in your mouth? I have seen other scenes and she is like a firehose.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can tell you it was a lot and she makes her stock of cyprine empty because the squirt she did few minutes after was very light !!!

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: I recommend you to watch in detail the cunnilingus at the end, hope you can see the twice her pussy has squirted naturally. It's not often like this ...
PW
Really, my respects, chapeau, you did continue without any problem although there came two fontaines out of her pussy into your mouth...

I can only repeat myself, an incredible interesting woman, nothing to compare with the plastic bombs years ago from the US, now they have an individuality, a personality, great great girl, very natural and lovely.