TAYLEE WOOD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: TAYLEE WOOD

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well yes and not. Her face beat most of the girls, slim, shubby or fat, she is superior in all way. Now about her body it's another story, she is not "different", she is in another category than the slim ones, that's all.
The circus did a work with her and Sofia lee. Honestly even if of course I don't share friendship with those people, I must said I liked the idea because they have the same "gabarit" and style !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The circus did a work with her and Sofia lee. Honestly even if of course I don't share friendship with those people, I must said I liked the idea because they have the same "gabarit" and style !!!
Hell just froze over ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm honest Phelan, I am able to separate the fact they are bad people with me with the fact sometime it can happen they do a scene with good concept !!!
My congratulation wasn't a wedding request !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jcchris
Padawan

Post by jcchris »

And what would be your "concept" if you work again with her ? Who would be the best performers to handle her generous curves ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

At this moment I haven't anything in mind. Let see what will come or not in future ...

PW

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

je la verrais bien avec Katarina Rina !

jcchris
Padawan

Post by jcchris »

Un WUNF avec Joss Lescaf et Thomas Stone

jcchris
Padawan

Post by jcchris »

Je ne sais pas si la situation le permet mais j'espère que tu vas pouvoir retourner avec elle bientôt

jcchris
Padawan

Post by jcchris »

Apparemment elle a un nouveau BF qui la pousse à arreter.
Juste au moment où les studios lui ouvraient leurs portes, quel gâchis

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ai corrigé mon post ( désolé nuit blanche merci Miss Malvo ) et j'avais cru répondre au sujet de Katarrina Rina !!!
Oui effectivement, Taylee n'est pas certaine de continuer à faire du X.

PW