TANIELLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

TANIELLA

Post by admin »

giggeli
Guru

Re: TANIELLA

Post by giggeli »

Well seems you got her few years before she started to appear in more stuff. And now she is coming to buda too it seems. Sometimes i wonder why it takes them so long to start working more.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I thought she has never worked. She disapeared after this casting and I never met her again ... Good if she is in business finaly !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

laraib_champ
Guru

Post by laraib_champ »

i don't remember where i saw her in which video as i got it i will put it some teaser here very interesting and cute personality with great body and some delicious pussy for sure me right master ? :P ;) ;) ;) :mrgreen:

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I thought she has never worked. She disapeared after this casting and I never met her again ... Good if she is in business finaly !

PW
Yep she is. Seems she didint start too long ago as she shot few scenes in Russia and is supposedly now coming to buda. She has very nice and big gape nowadays :) Your buddy Marcus did good job :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Cool but me I didn't worked with her ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

klausmueller
Guru

Post by klausmueller »

Would love to see her in a Woodman Production some day ... she´s so hot ... reminds me of Mia somehow ... even if Taniella is skinnier and more topmodel-style ... https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _dp_2/6367
Taniella.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe I could have shoot her but I was too busy !!! I can't do all ...

PW