TANIA LUBOV

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sunFire
Padawan

Re: TANYA LUBOV

Post by sunFire »

Did you have another scene with her?, Fantastic job in this one

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No as I know, she just did another one for Torbe ( without anal ) and no more ! I saw her last month in a restaurant she has a normal job and seems happy !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

I like the girls like Tanya...She came to you with her fantasies on her mind that no guy ever made it real before for her or she didn't even say it to anybody...Then you intervene at this moment...Fulfilled her dream...At the end, both you and Tanya were happy...

Tanya Lubov, and Slavina, and Tereza and many more fulfilled their fantasies by just making a casting with you., not that difficult huh? 8-)

Are there girls like these PW in the box of future initiation girls that, came to you just to get the fuck of her life?

Thanks...
Goran

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes of course you'll see I've some nice treasure hidden in the box...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

gyurm
Padawan

Post by gyurm »

I liked her a lot, she was my favourite from the last year or so.

Is there any BTS or other footage with her? I actually wouldn't mind seeing video or pictures of her in that restaurant... this reminds me that there was a website where you could see before-casting and after-casting interviews with the girls, and I found this to be a nice idea. Like re-visiting some memorable girls after their hardcore experience and hear what they think of it from some perspective: a month later, a year later, 10 years later, whatever...

Well, I know, there is no time or opportunity for all these things... but it is a pity, because it could be more interesting than the sex scenes.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: TANIA LUBOV

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree that it's very interresting but knowing my non-stop working life, imagine what it will be if even in restaurant ( anyway I do it also sometime ! ) I was with camera in hands ! My assistants team will start to hate me ...

PW

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

A flower standing next to flowers :) Such a great girl and an amazing casting from the beginning.

cyberlover
Padawan

Post by cyberlover »

alroi wrote:A flower standing next to flowers :) Such a great girl and an amazing casting from the beginning.
Alroi i am a huge fun of Tania Lubov, so i would be gradefull if you would tell me where did you find this photo. Thanks!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Alroi, how can you do this ??? You have the face control machine at home ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Tania is just amazing. Very classy and beautiful.