SZINDY BLACK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
shayhen2
Guru

Re: SZINDY BLACK

Post by shayhen2 »

Pierre can we get more of her ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not for the moment but who knows about future ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

orwin
Guru

Post by orwin »

Hi everybody,

Ok noted.

Help required. Does anybody know by which name I should search her on Eurobabeindex or anywhere else?

I want to see more of her, she is sooo cute.

Thks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think she is at EBI. I never saw her there ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

antoniobadman
Padawan

Post by antoniobadman »

Amazing girl! Gorgeous ass! :P
Ebi on a topic about her. And it seems she starred for your competitors. You know something?
http://www.eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic. ... CK#p266904

Would be great seeing her again!

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Comme d'hab j'arrive toujours après la guerre , mais j'aime prendre mon temps pour déguster les bonnes choses et là j'avoue que cette Szindy Black est à la femme ce que Haagen Dazs est à la crème glacée ; un must de bienfaits , qui fait du bien aux pupilles et au muscle de l'entre jambes ...
Eh oui , il n'y a pas de date limite pour se faire plaisir ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
QUEL BONHEUR !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle a été une étoile filante dans le X.
Après son casting pour moi mon ex assistant l'a " donné " dans mon dos à deux ou trois autres productions ou elle n'a pas fait d'anal semble-t-il.
Puis elle a disparu des radars ...

PW

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

C'est vrai qu'en tapant son pseudo sur les moteurs de recherche , on ne la voit pratiquement pas si ce n'est dans ton casting
Elle a surement eu la clairvoyance de l'univers de requins du monde du X ...
Parfois ce n'est pas plus mal que certaines actrices ne perdurent pas car rares sont celles qui se bonifient avec le temps ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas faux malheureusement ...

PW

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

It is some time since anyone mentioned this exquisite beauty and I have read with interest this full thread. I'm not surprised you got angry at times, Pierre. People are all different. She really is the most beautiful dark beauty with eyes to die for. You ended the film by saying you were "major happy" and I know you were. She just disappeared from the industry. But for this hour of fantastic viewing I was major major happy too.