SVETLANA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SVETLANA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

La deuxieme solution ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes it was a failed casting and what ? It's not the first one I put online, I have no problem to show when I can't do anything and i'm not able to convince a girl, it's part of the game...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Mark Marcus
Guru

Post by Mark Marcus »

Bon, alors, il va falloir que tu me la présente.
Car comme dit le proverbe " plus elles sont connes, plus elles sont bonnes". :mrgreen:
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends."
"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition." -Woody Allen-

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas toujours vrai !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

parislc
Padawan

Post by parislc »

Les gars, ce casting non abouti même par le grand Pierre doit tous nous rassurer. Quand on se prend un rateau, c'est que c'est une idiote....CQFD :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas forcemment mais là, éffectivement, elle et sa copine ( que vous verrez un jour ! ) on décroché l'or au jeux olympiques de la connerie !

PW

banana
Guru

Post by banana »

I understand that for most of people who comes here only to see pussy and tits this casting is strange and disappointed. But Pierre is right, he plays game, some of girls are ready to undress, some not. But for me there is a pleasure just to see this girls from fashion. They are glamour, very beautifull and sexy and me, for example, don't have possibility to see them in my normal life. But here I can see them and listen to conversation between Pierre and these girls, and this is funny even without nudity. One exception - I would like to see her not only sitting on chair but in full height too, guessing she has super slim body :)
So my voice for such casting too!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I'll do more often ! Will put another one which was a virgin at this time, right know just for you. Her name is Natasha

PW

banana
Guru

Post by banana »

Thanks, Pierre! :)

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

incredible wrote:He already said it. Come on, respect the man's time please. Lucky Woodman! :) Oh I am so jealous of him, and his brain. I wish I could fuck like him too. Pierre you are killing us with everything, you bad man :)
Don't let jealous people say that it's all bullshit and you just show a failed casting to your idiot fans here. They are just jealous, simple mind and they have nothing else to do than try to ruin your pleasure. But you are smart, you keep being happy, ok?
what is this about?
not necessary!
dont kiss ass, the other guy ask not something that terribles,he was polites!

on topic, another baby with beautiful one in a million eyes (if not fake color lense of course). More girls with eyes like hers!!!! Btw, she look like good educated girl, speaking that good English! Good of and for hers int. models career! Actually, she look a bit like daughter of Donald Trump (Ivanka) :) ....too bad she did not did initiation or other scene; but, as you said, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. thats life.

maybe your paths will cross again in future with another outcome, but until then....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxkdmL3iMCY

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Clearly I'm strong enough to forget after 5 minutes my failures in Casting ( maybe not appropriate word to explain when I can't get a girl to come in my side ) because of course it's the rule and it's what gives so much pleasure when you catch a pretty one after, you said to yourself " Yeaahh this one, I catched her ! " but without some girls like Swetlana, it will never be possible to get that point and all will finaly be very boring...

PW